PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: WOW - T.O. zero catches today

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
T.O. held catchless for first time since 1997 today.

Countdown to melt down in 5-4-3-

Re: WOW T.O. zero catch's today

He had a mini-meltdown at the press conference. Chernobyl will probably have to wait till next week.

He had a mini-meltdown at the press conference. Chernobyl will probably have to wait till next week.

I busted out laughing when I was watching that.

While not a fan; you have to throw him the ball. What did they get him for?
Even on a bad day; you would think on that team he gets 3/4 catch's.

It's funny. Edwards isn't throwing the ball down the field at all. I can't understand not going deep when you have TO and Evans.

i'm listening to it right now his post-game press conference right now. They (reporters) were trying to bait him and he didn't go for it BUT he also didn't help himself with 2-3 word answers.!!!!

One more week.....2 TOPS before he blows his stack

Terrell Owens will be the reason that team moves to Toronto.

Oh......just found these tweets from Owens directed towards Rodney Harrison, who apparently ripped him on football night in america:

"I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!"

"Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ..."

"Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"

TO blows his top next week! I've changed my mind!

does any 1 have a video of the postgame of TO?

Just saw a clip from the press conference, I LOVE how the reporters were trying to get him to say something negative.

T.O is the most overrated wr in the league.

TO is a Drama Llama

whatever ..iam rooting for a big game from TO next week...

It's funny. Edwards isn't throwing the ball down the field at all. I can't understand not going deep when you have TO and Evans.

Buffalo's offensive line is terrible, even though it didn't look it against the Patriots. Add in a poor quarterback and you've got a very limited distance you can throw successfully. T.O. is also getting older and less explosive, so he doesn't get the sort of separation that he used to.

Last edited:
Oh......just found these tweets from Owens directed towards Rodney Harrison, who apparently ripped him on football night in america:

"I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!"

"Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ..."

"Hey rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"

TO blows his top next week! I've changed my mind!

Rodney was great; called TO a "clown."

"Did you pull up on that ball when [someone] was coming at you?" ".... No :rolleyes:"

"Just going with the plays that were called." .... "Just going with the plays that were called." ... "Guys, were just going with the plays that are called." ... "I'm just going with the plays that were called." ... "Whether I like them or don't, I'm just going with the plays that are called."

:rofl:

Last edited:
But his good mood didn't last for long. After someone apparently let him know about some critical comments that NBC analyst Rodney Harrison (the real one) made about him Sunday night, Owens let loose on Harrison for three straight tweets capped by the following request:

"Hey Rodney! Send me sum steroids 2 the Bills facility next week!"

Is it just me, or have T.O.'s insults been terrible lately?

in all fairness to T.O. the Buffalo media were trying to bait him into throwing his QB edwards or his O.C (Van Pelt) under the bus. Owens did the right thing and kept his mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes