PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Wow only the Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point NFL/owners will decide enough is enough and kick this mad man out ?? It will be interesting to watch what Inspector Clouseau's stand will be on this

Last edited:
Since 1976 I've been gleeful when anything bad happens to the Raiders.

That said, even I'm starting to think enough is enough.

Unfortunately Al will not step down. Raider fans must kill him and leave the wooden stake in his heart.

disagree. the coach is an authority figure with the players' ability to fight back potentially limited by intimidation and fear of retaliation, among other factors. when players fight it's a case of two equals where the exogenous cost to each side is the same, beyond whatever damage they suffer in the fight.

So then since the Patriots in house media people are part of the "team" Belichick can force Kristina Akra to run laps naked, right?:rolleyes:

So then since the Patriots in house media people are part of the "team" Belichick can force Kristina Akra to run laps naked, right?:rolleyes:

do u know how AWESOME that would be

I think that the only way the Raiders are going to start the road back from their state of chaos is when Al Davis dies.

Unfortunately, the only way that will ever happen is if someone can locate the contract that Davis signed with the Prince of Darkness to sell his soul for a few decades more of life, and tear it up.

Until then, Oakland will remain one of the many California Gates of Hell. :D

Last edited:
I think that the only way the Raiders are going to start the road back from their state of chaos is when Al Davis dies.

Unfortunately, the only way that will ever happen is if someone can locate the contract that Davis signed with the Prince of Darkness to sell his soul for a few decades more of life, and tear it up.

Until then, Oakland will remain one of the many California Gates of Hell. :D

I wouldn't wish that on someone...he is 80 years old so maybe he might lay off the team in a couple of years. Hopefully when he does his son will know that he needs to get someone in there who actually is in tune with the modern game.

I wouldn't wish that on someone...he is 80 years old so maybe he might lay off the team in a couple of years. Hopefully when he does his son will know that he needs to get someone in there who actually is in tune with the modern game.

It was comedy noir. there's been a rumour for the last 10 years or so out in Oakland that Al sold his soul to the Devil in order to stick around longer. Take a good look at a recent pic of him and you might agree.. :)

al-davis-raiders-fire-kiffin.jpg

It was comedy noir. there's been a rumour for the last 10 years or so out in Oakland that Al sold his soul to the Devil in order to stick around longer. Take a good look at a recent pic of him and you might agree.. :)

Looking at that picture I am thinking something else...someone check that glass for alcohol, he looks like he's had too much! :eek:

And we in New England shouldn't wish the worst on him, he's one of ours(born in Brockton!). It's the New York raising that screwed him up :D:p

Every post is turning into a babe fest. First, I read about Seward's availability - next thing you know, Megan Fox ! Now, the demise of the Raiders... ooops ! Akra !

Don't know if middle aged men can safely navigate these premises.

Very simple? You tell me how it is "very simple" to convince Cowher or Parcells to go to the Raiders. Shannahan? You realize that Davis did not pay Shannahan the remainder of his contract after he was fired, right? You got a meddling owner who will not honor a contract. It is not only NOT "very simple" to get a good, proven head coach, it is damn near impossible.

the only way you would get a legidimate h/c there is if al davis took a hands off approach. thats what i was trying to express. In regards to shannahan, i agree with you. al davis still owes him money. further, when shannahan was h/c of the raiders he was constantly back stabbed by his staff which was hired by davis. Thats why I said shannahan would never go back there. Bottom line, until davis takes a hands off approach and puts it in h/c contract then the raiders will suck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back