PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: WOW Bengals are bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of talent being wasted on that team. Marvin needs to go like 3 seasons ago. Carson is roasted, done. His time is up and the Bengals need to move on and draft their QB of the future. They will never go anywhere with those two still with the team.

Bungles were pathetic. How can you "touch" the ball on the punt and not pick up the ball?

Carson was a joke. How can he throw a ball into 3 opponents?

Now, it's up to us to stop the Jets. If we play no-mistake-football, I think we will win.

Bungles were pathetic. How can you "touch" the ball on the punt and not pick up the ball?

Carson was a joke. How can he throw a ball into 3 opponents?

Now, it's up to us to stop the Jets. If we play no-mistake-football, I think we will win.

I've been telling all my Jet fans how freaking lucky they are all season. It's sickening. The score was 10-7 when they punted that ball, in no more then 1 minute after it was 24-7

Carson does looks horrible this year and the past few years. I seriously consider benching him like they did with McNabb.

I've been telling all my Jet fans how freaking lucky they are all season. It's sickening. The score was 10-7 when they punted that ball, in no more then 1 minute after it was 24-7

Carson does looks horrible this year and the past few years. I seriously consider benching him like they did with McNabb.

I'd seriously consider trading him. Wisenhut does a lot better job rehabbing veteran QB's who have fallen off a cliff than he does developing top drafted ones...although not sure he'd want a do over with another USC QB... But that scenario might work better for both of those teams. The Bungles need to be blowed up and rebuilt from the FO to the 3rd stringers... Too much rot and mold and decay for a simple retooling renovation.

All of the Bungals problems begin and end with the team's ownership. Mike Brown is the most inept franchise owner of any sport in any country on any planet.

No, Marvin won't get fired. Brown never fires coaches as that would mean having to figure out what to do next, and that's work. One past coach (can't remember who right now) stated upon quitting that the reason he was quitting was because Mike Brown refused to fire him....

Carson Palmer needs to go. For whatever reason, he is not the guy he was 5 years ago. He makes terrible decisions and can't throw a decent pass to save his life.

The only way the Bungals will every be more that what they are today is if the NFL took the franchise away from the Browns and that's not gonna happen.

Last edited:
It's ownership and coaching. Two playoff trips since Mike Brown took over. I do feel bad for Jordan Shipley and a few of the other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back