PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Worst "Peyton is better than Brady" argument ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second this. They almost make Jets fans look smart, and I think we all know that's saying alot.

I think I read a YouTube comment onetime that accused TB of being a selfish prima donna who throws his teammates under the bus whenever the Pats lose, and that he should be more of a leader like Eli. At that point I realized that there was far too much stupidity on YouTube, and that for the sake of my sanity, I should stop reading the comments on there:).

I personally think the "Patriots went 11-5 after Brady went down and the Colts were the worst team in the league!" is one of the worst ones.

Also, Peyton Manning has had a top 10 defense five times...

#1 (2007)
#2 (2005)
#7 (2002)
#8 (2009)
#10 (2008)

...and was eliminated in their first playoff game 4/5 of those years, with a combined 0 rings in all 5 chances.

The funny thing is that there is a 100% chance the NFL pregame newly expanded 8 man idiot talking head panel featuring guest LaDainian Tomlinson drum up this comparison and arguments for Peyton before our week 5 game against the Broncos. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back