PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: worst MNF match-up ever?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onegameatatime

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
New Orleans against Atlanta. Ugh!

You can see how that looked pretty good 6 months ago, but now?

Can't wait to see what theme Kornheiser will harp on (and on and on and on) for this game. I guess we could use more Michael Vick talk.

I think I'd rather hear Kornheiser drone on about "Spygate" than hear him mention Michael Vick again, oh wait maybe not....

I don’t think there’s a division in football I care less about then the NFC South.

Kornheiser will spend more time talking about the Pats than he will about Vick.

You know what I actually will watch this game.

Totally forgot the Falcons, along with the 49ers, are one of the four remaining 3 win teams and a win for them could turn out to be huge for us draft wise.

Can't wait to see what theme Kornheiser will harp on (and on and on and on) for this game. I guess we could use more Michael Vick talk.
You gotta remember that Monday Night Football is no longer what it used to be. It is now what Sunday Night on ESPN used to be, usually 2nd rate match-ups for the hardcore fan. SNF on NBC is now getting what the (hopefully-with-the-help-of-flex-scheduling) premier game of the week.

It will be all Vick all the time, isn't he sentenced on Monday?

This explains why the MNF broadcast team was openly rooting for an historic result in the game this week. They knew their audience was going down the tubes due to having nothing of substance for the remaining games. The final games have Chicago at Minnesota and Denver at San Diego.

No team will draw viewers like the Pats vs. Ravens. The MNF season's over for me, and this is why Madden was attempting to get flex scheduling for MNF. Locking into a schedule early means many games can turn out to be dogs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back