PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Will Sanchez start against the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Sanchez wasn't playing yesterday, and all of a sudden the Jesters managed to put some points on the board after weeks of offensive drought.

Will Rex Ryan figure out that Sanchez sucks and start someone else against the Colts?

I have to believe that the Jets will start Sanchez, After all he did start yesterday. I see your point as Brunell, Smith, and Clemens looked decent yesterday. So they do have some options.

You stick with the guy that got you there unless he shows he can't play then, you at least know you have options.

Last edited:
Of course Sanchez starts unless he is injured.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't he? He sat most of yesterday because he has a sore shoulder and they were resting it. If that was a game they had to win, he would have played all game.

Sanchez start without question (unless he's injured). Scoring a few points in a meaningless games against the Bills isn't enough to make a change for the playoffs.

Sanchez wasn't playing yesterday, and all of a sudden the Jesters managed to put some points on the board after weeks of offensive drought.

Will Rex Ryan figure out that Sanchez sucks and start someone else against the Colts?

Because of his shoulder injury they have him on a pitch count during the week

There is no doubt he will be playing vs Indy.

Last edited:
He will start, no chance they sit him unless he is injured :)

Got to remember they played the Bills yesterday!

So have Sanchez play on the team that made the playoffs but pull him for the playoffs? No. He'll start unless he's hurt.

I think Sanchez starts but for some reason I dont think hes 100% and will have a tough game against the Colts and their Cover 2.

Doesn't really matter who they start, they will probably lose against dolts anyway.

Doesnt matter. Manning is starting..... game over. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey