Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Winner of Biggest idiot of the offseason?

• Brett Favre

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Rex Ryan

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Brandon Marshall

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Michael Crabtree

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Someone else (Explain who)

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a distraction to the Faiders. If you think that this team is going to go into the season distracted by what's going on with Seymour, then you don't know Bill Belichick very well.

I dont know Bill at all but I do know a distraction when I see one and contrary to popular belief they aint immune.

My vote goes to that whiney little beatch with the million dollar arm and the $2 brain... Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Jay Cutler.

nah. he ended up where he wanted to be and playing on a contender with his contract intact...that's not an idiot...obnoxious and unlikable for sure, but not an idiot.

Last edited:
I dont know Bill at all but I do know a distraction when I see one and contrary to popular belief they aint immune.

They're the closest thing to it. I can only think of one time that I've seen this team look distracted under BB, and I don't think it's for the reasons that everyone else thought it was for.

Do you honestly believe that Seymour is a bigger distraction to the Patriots than the Raiders?

How about Brad Childress? First he tells Sage Rosenfels that if he signs as a free agent with the Vikings, that he would have a chance to compete for the starting QB job. Then he starts fawning all over Brett Favre to get him to sign with the Vikings, and then just hands him the starting job. Even now Favre is saying he doesn't know if he will last 16 games this season. And he thinks he outsmarted BB by drafting Harvin, even though he was scheduled to pick ahead of the Patriots. The guy is an idiot.

Crabtree by far. It's opening day today, opening weekend in a few days and this kid will be sitting on his stupid ass at home, miles behind everyone else and already an outcast in the lockeroom.

Atleast Favre's playing :D

They're the closest thing to it. I can only think of one time that I've seen this team look distracted under BB, and I don't think it's for the reasons that everyone else thought it was for.

Do you honestly believe that Seymour is a bigger distraction to the Patriots than the Raiders?

I do because the Raiders are the Raiders and are used to sucking so if you suck and are distracted you aint really at a net loss of where you started

Mikey Crabtree......

I do because the Raiders are the Raiders and are used to sucking so if you suck and are distracted you aint really at a net loss of where you started

Being accused of CHEATING to win Super Bowls didn't affect the Pats' focus against the Chargers or anyone else that season as they went 18-1. So you're saying that Richard Seymour demanding a new contract in Oakland will be a bigger distraction than Spygate? :rofl:

How about Brad Childress? First he tells Sage Rosenfels that if he signs as a free agent with the Vikings, that he would have a chance to compete for the starting QB job. Then he starts fawning all over Brett Favre to get him to sign with the Vikings, and then just hands him the starting job. Even now Favre is saying he doesn't know if he will last 16 games this season. And he thinks he outsmarted BB by drafting Harvin, even though he was scheduled to pick ahead of the Patriots. The guy is an idiot.

Given how he treated Bobby Wade, you can put him up for a douchebag award while you're at it.

too easy, crabtree

Being accused of CHEATING to win Super Bowls didn't affect the Pats' focus against the Chargers or anyone else that season as they went 18-1. So you're saying that Richard Seymour demanding a new contract in Oakland will be a bigger distraction than Spygate? :rofl:

See I think they were distracted and thats why we dont have 4 rings.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned McDaniels, who alienated the fanbase before coaching a single game.

I'd say that Plaxico Burress is probably the biggest idiot of the offseason...although, technically, he didn't shoot himself in the offseason. Too bad this happened, because the Bills could have used another guy that knew how to shoot himself in the foot...or thigh, as it might be.

On the other hand, Michael Crabtree is up there. What he is doing is just completely stupid.

Favre is annoying, but he ain't stupid. Anyone that grabs $12.5 million sitting there for him isn't stupid. He's indecisive, wishy-washy, and a drama queen, but he isn't stupid.

Brandon Marshall isn't stupid either. He might get a huge pay raise to put him with the big boys wallets now, and who can blame him for being upset by the madness McDaniels brought to Denver so far? Sure, some of it was Cutler's fault, but not all. Marshall is somewhat of a thug according to his record, but that's beside the point. He's a great player and deserves more on that level.

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned McDaniels, who alienated the fanbase before coaching a single game.

Cutler asked for a trade before McDaniels was even hired.

I voted for Favre because supposedly he has already questioned whether he makes it through the season ... can he play riding a Segway?
brett+favre+wrangler+jeans+ad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back