Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT- Whitey Bulger Captured (my detailed input)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by TheSolderKing, Jun 23, 2011.

1. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Most of us know him as the most notorious IRISH gangster who ran his operation out of Southie. He evaded authorities for decades and was finally was captured 6/22/11. The news of this did not break until today. I am very well rehersed in the life of Bulger and I have found him very fascinating like EagleEye. The way whitey was portrayed in Boston was how he was the man ridding Boston's streets of Drugs: a Robin Hood tale so to speak. Whitey had such a huge benevolent PR campaign that worked for him. I don't want to write an essay on him for you... but the man was the FBI's mole a RAT they relied on for intel. I firmly believe the FBI let Bulger do w/e b/c what he did was contest against the Italian Mafias in Boston and he helped take down that network of families. Bulger was used as a device to dismantle the inner workings of other crime organizations/syndicates.

A DEA agent swore he saw Bulger in San Monica 3 years ago and the agent pursued him down into a subway and whitey gave him the slip and disappeared.
    He is a fascinating man you should read up on him.
    FYI the Lady who gave the tip made her name PUBLIC... Is she asking for a bullet? Stupid move.

2. patriot lifer

patriot lifer 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -1

#87 Jersey

Way too much detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  3. Calciumee

Calciumee PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1

#3 Jersey

F***ing hell!

Your last thread was moved, just add to that one! Don't start another thread!

Also:

[​IMG]

4. borg

borg In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +624 / 27 / -29

How do you go about "rehearsing" the life of Bulger? I am not "versed" in such activity

5. Garbanza

Garbanza In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Whitey Bulger is a serial killer who did nothing but infuse fear, loathing, stupidity and MORE drugs into Southie. I hope he has a painful disease and lives in prison for another twenty years. Part of me hopes he gets viciously raped nightly by a really big guy named Bubba. There is a special place in hell for this pos.

6. cstjohn17

cstjohn17 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +48 / 11 / -4

#54 Jersey

He is a scumbag and child rapist and I pretty sure he doesn't play for the Patriots. Find another forum for this junk.

7. cmasspatsfan

cmasspatsfan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Hes a psychopath and I know more than I care to about the man, I hope he rots in jail.

8. PATSYLICIOUS

PATSYLICIOUS Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +192 / 1 / -3

#12 Jersey

This might be a little off topic but where's Wallace?? Huh? STRING! LOOK AT ME!

9. Calciumee

Calciumee PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1

#3 Jersey

Off topic??? Why not start a new thread for it? :rolleyes:

10. eagle eye

eagle eye In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

#85 Jersey

I don't see him as a hero or anything like that. He was a brutal man who did awful things and he deserves to be in jail. But I've always been amazed at how he survived so long at the top of the Boston underworld and then how at retiring age he was able to go on the run for so long.

To make the whole thing even more surreal is his brother who is a highly respected former politician. You couldn't make this story up.

11. eagle eye

eagle eye In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

#85 Jersey

And all you moaners about this thread. Whats your problem? Do you want nobody on the site or something? I mean I have this forum bookmarked, I rarely move outside this forum on the site so I'm not going to see this unless its in here. If there was football I'm with you on not having it here but there is nothing going on here. I hadn't posted in a month, this got me to log on.

As I said I'll be back in another month because this will be moved again. And I was on here almost everyday up until recently and will be again once we have some football to talk about.

I mean we have a thread giving out about the safeties. That should be put in the trash.

12. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +136 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

so if he was so "in" with the FBI, why are they bringing him in now. just a question

13. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

the last one 1 was moved b/c of the "stupid FBI" line I included.

I made a new topic w/ no bad remarks and supplied gr8 detail of Bulger.

14. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

He gave a DEA agent the slip by taking the subway in Santa Monica?

That would be an impressive feat...

15. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

quite simple Boxer

They USED Bulger to take out other crime families/syndicates... that is why he was untouched then. When the FBI had no use for him he became expendable... they wanted to rid him and also stay in the HEADLINES

It is all POLITICS

16. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I heard it this morning. It confirmed the past 3 yr report that essentially Died in San Monico b/c of the lack of leads. the second time I heard it in 3 years was on D&C this morning and they know their Bulger ****... I was impressed

17. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why was it moved again??? Ya'll wanna circle jerk and talk about the bad cba that let's a 4 year player walk as an URFA this new Cba suks

what else is there to say??? There is no Football this is HUGE news and it gets begrudged on a Patriot message-board??? What a JOKE

18. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +432 / 8 / -4

No way it's true.

Not just because he was in his late 70s.

But because there's no subway in Santa Monica.

19. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +575 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

If this offends anyone, GOOD!!

Whitey Bulger is the lowest form of scum-sh1t ever to come out of South Boston....nothing about the man was good or worth respecting in any manner.

I hope he get's murdered the day he steps foot in prison and is buried with no marker.

That's about all he deserves.

20. supafly

supafly PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,705 / 13 / -7

#24 Jersey

SK--
    With all due respect, please understand that the proposed "new CBA" is the EXACT SAME as it has been in regards to unrestricted free agents after 4 years of service.

It had been 4 yrs all along, through our Super Bowl yrs etc--and apparently it will stay 4 yrs in the 'new' one.

This is what everyone expected. The only time it wasn't 4 yrs was LAST YEAR b/c the CBA expired. As penalty, they moved it to 6 yrs, which was supposed to be as ridiculous as it sounds...but they did it for ONE YEAR ONLY. Everyone expected the 'old' 4 yr un-restricted yr to be the same as it has been.

The 'new' proposed CBA does not 'suck' from this aspect, and in many others appears to be quite fair to the players and owners too.

Stop worrying about the "4 yr unrestricted CBA" problem, b/c it does not exist. It is going to be the same as it has been in 2009, 2008, 2007, and so on....

I am attempting to help you understand this in the easiest way possible, b/c you are not listening to everyone else!!!

As far as the mods moving your thread---it was moved into the 'political discussion' (off-topic) forum, b/c it is.....off-topic and a political discussion. Simple as that!!

Respectfully, SF