PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Where can i get a jersey restitched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So i have a replica Hernandez #85. I wanted a lloyd jersey but wondering if there are places out there that can take hernandez off and put lloyd on. Or will i have to buy a new jersey?

I know jerseys aren't cheap, but I doubt that the labor for that would be any less.

So i have a replica Hernandez #85. I wanted a lloyd jersey but wondering if there are places out there that can take hernandez off and put lloyd on. Or will i have to buy a new jersey?

if it's authentic, i'm pretty sure you can take the letters and numbers off yourself - it might take you a while, but you could probably do it. then i would send it to the pats team store and have them sew on Lloyd and his number.

Athletic apparel shops/suppliers can replace jersey nameplates. I know a guy named Ron in Watertown who runs a shop called Feetwise. He outsources to people who do that kind of work. If he's too far away I'm sure there are many others near you who do similar work. I've been putting off doing the same thing with an authentic Maroney jersey. I think Ron said it'd cost around $30 to change a nameplate using the exact same materials, lettering style, etc.

Last edited:
if it's authentic, i'm pretty sure you can take the letters and numbers off yourself - it might take you a while, but you could probably do it. then i would send it to the pats team store and have them sew on Lloyd and his number.

Psst. Lloyd's number is already on the jersey! ;)

Actually..i have a Moss authentic i could have hernandez put on it..i will have to look into that store feetwie

I don't think they can do that now. If it is a Reebok jersey they are not going to restitch it up. Nike is the sponsor now

Three thoughts.

Isn't the number still on it?

If it's been washed or in the sun won't there be fade marks where the old name was?

For the $30--50 bucks it would cost to do the job well, why not just buy a new jersey and have two, one for hanging around and one for more special occasions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes