PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: What's your Wonderlic Test score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got them all ... score was 50.

To be fair here ... it's easy to take the test when your draft position $$$ is not at stake ... so really anything over a 40 IMO is the same as a 50 for all practical purposes.

Also ... We saw the relevance of the McKnob 14 in the Super Bowl ... did we not? I mean "No Mas" is something one would expect from a confused QB. :p

I too got them all right in the allotted time. The only one which required more than a cursory thought was the # of pages one, but even that one is easy to think through. Kind of sad how poorly some athletes do on this, when every single one of them attended college. I know it's easy to say that this kind of thing isn't their focus, but I don't think it's a bad idea to do a little bit of educating while you have them at the school. At least to keep up the barest of appearances that academics, and not just football, are important.

/soap box

I got a 45.76, rounding up........carry the.....equals: I got a 46:)

Didn't have time to do question number 9.

i got 50 and im 17 and yet to go uni, how do these guys in uni get such low scores beats me

Got a 42 rounded up.... just bagged the how many pieces of paper question in the interest of time and a bit of laziness, and didn't pay enough attention to the "which of these names are identical" and got that one wrong too.

42. Skipped number 10 and goofed up on number 9.

Got a 42 rounded up.... just bagged the how many pieces of paper question in the interest of time and a bit of laziness, and didn't pay enough attention to the "which of these names are identical" and got that one wrong too.

Same here - that damn names one. Got 42 but skipped the pages one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down