PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: what's up with all the banning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_AZ

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Just wondering, what's up with all the "being banned from other forums" talk? is this normal? it dosen't seem like we ban a lot of people here, but i heard about all these people (Pats fan and others) being banned for stupid reasons. I've been on many forums (not sports related) and I've never read about anyone getting banned. What's up?

Just wondering, what's up with all the "being banned from other forums" talk? is this normal? it dosen't seem like we ban a lot of people here, but i heard about all these people (Pats fan and others) being banned for stupid reasons. I've been on many forums (not sports related) and I've never read about anyone getting banned. What's up?

I guess some MBs have thin skins-which was kinda the pt. What I found amazing about the Bucs' MB is that they banned me for a sig violation, but the sig I put in there was the one THEY made me-and they banned me without any warning via email nor pm.

There is a lot of trolling and gloating by people who claim to be Pats fans. Combine that with a strong Patriots team and disappointing opponents, and it's not hard to understand why people are being banned. Has anyone who has been a longtime member of an opponents board in good standing been banned?

These forums are fan sites, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey