PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: What will be Rex Ryan's greatest legacy.

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Rex Ryan's Legacy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, after he is fired he will go into broadcasting. ESPN seems a likely fit.
He will be remembered as "That fat funny football guy on ESPN that I think was a coach once".

cbplatter02.jpg

He stole a meal meant for a family of 8?

He will best be known for the 8 foot piece of intestine he had removed that is now floating somewhere on the Hudson.

Wait, I got it: Being the second coming of The Mangenius!

Rex Ryan's Legacy will be the REVERSE GUARANTEE. If Rex guarantees they will win then they won't.

If there is anything the Patriots should fear next season it is Rex keeping his mouth shut, because if he says it then it won't come true.

Just as Favreing is texting your junk, Rexing is making a guarantee you won't fulfill.

Last edited:
If there is anything the Patriots should fear next season it is Rex keeping his mouth shut, because if he says it then it won't come true.

I am not going to lose sleep over the possiblity of Rex Ryan keeping is trap shut.

I consider the probowl in Hawaii being postoned due to a snow storm more likely than that sinereo.

For being a "players' coach" who did the one thing that a players' coach is not supposed to do: lose control of his locker room. I think he's gone after next season.

Then, he's so funny, so apt to say outrageous things and happens to know so much about football that he'll go straight to an ESPN desk, where I predict he'll last about two years before he offends so many people both in the audience and in the NFL power establishment (media and team) that he gets fired.

"Rex Ryan, love him or hate him ya just gotta hate him."

Because of Rex Ryan, the two words "foot" and "ball", when used together, will forever take on an entirely new context.

I can never forgive him for that

Last edited:
Rex could grab himself a ring as a DC for a strong coach who can keep him in the background. He has shown himself to be an excellent DC. I think his problem is his need for attention - he needs to be stripped of it to get a ring - and he will never get one as a head coach.

Don't forget Rex has plenty of time for a ring, 15 years.

Rex "I believe we’ll win the Super Bowl and I’ll believe it for the next 15 years"

It's a self extended non-approved verbal contract:rolleyes:

I don't know if it will be his greatest legacy, but he has turned a Super Bowl guarantee from the greatest moment in Jets history to one of the biggest punchlines in the current NFL.

Last edited:
This poll sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the option for all of the above.

To think some Raven fans wanted this loudmouth to be our coach.

Wrecks Cryan's LEGacy?..aww, that's easy...a bronze leg with a fat ,slobbering mook in a Rat hat munching phalanges.....placed right outside the entrance to the men's room at the Pro Football Hall of Fame....

Last edited:
For applying a mouth over matter strategy to as much blowhard touting as he did food?.:rolleyes:

Real talk here,

Rex's greatest achievement will always be his superbowl win with the Ravens.

He's not going to win one with the Jets.

His greatest legacy will be being a GREAT defensive minded coach, but failing to win a Superbowl with a very talented team because of his big mouth and stupid decisions.

Don't forget Rex has plenty of time for a ring, 15 years.

Rex "I believe we’ll win the Super Bowl and I’ll believe it for the next 15 years"

It's a self extended non-approved verbal contract:rolleyes:

Interesting to contrast Ryan and Belichick once again.

Ryan apparently pumps his team's tires by focusing on the Super Bowl.

And Belichick? Well, you know, of course.

"Focus on the next opponent."

Rex will be remembered for having a mouth so big that he lost an entire locker room in it.

Rex will be remembered for having a mouth so big that he lost an entire locker room in it.

many subtle levels to this post...you sir, are a master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes