PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: What team has the most classless fans?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who is the worst

• Colts

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Pats

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Eagles

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Jets

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • other

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
After the Colts fans booing on sunday, seemed like a good topic.

Chargers fans are total d-bags.

Jets fans are classless because they erupt with applause when their QB fights to get off the field on his own after an injury.

Jets - when Penny got hurt earlier this year the fans cheered. I have never seen anything like it.

How about all of them. Like any large group of people, there are douches and their are decent people. I think most fan bases are a mix of both. The fan bases that have been the worst for the Pats fans to deal with are probably the Chargers, Jets and Colts, in that order.

wtf chargers don't have their own entry??

Lets not forget the Eagles fans who like to boo Santa Clause.

Cowgirl fans hold a special place for me..... right under my boot.
Chargers fans are bandwagoners more than any team.

Eagles are terrible. My dad is a huge Seattle fan and we went to their game in Philly and he got assaulted! Those guys are pricks. I went with him to a few other Seattle games when I was younger in Baltimore, and against Washington, and those fans were real cool. If memory serves me correct I went to a Cleveland game too, and those fans were all really decent.

How the heck are the Chargers not on that list?

because we are not classless. you just dont like 3 of our players. get over it.

Why are Chargers Fans classless? The ones who post here?

Cheering when your own player goes down is pretty harsh.

But I don't think anything can top the Eagles' fans. Anyone who went to the Jax SuperBowl should be able to testify. Some very odd people. I met a dude who was not only a resident of the old VET jail, but he was banned from the VET. Banned from his own stadium! And he didn't seem much different from the rest.

This is a really stupid thread. It's impossible to determine which team has the largest number or percentage of jerks who root for them and why does it matter anyways?

Cowboys. Anybody that didn't vote for them is insane.

I have to admit I figured more people would vote for the Colts, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for my own team, I voted for the eagles because they booed Santa and a few years back we had a major invasion from alot of eagles idiots that turned our message board upside down for a week.

Yankees fans

BTW whats wrong with booing Santa Claus? I think thats kinda funny.

Eagles-any team who cheers career threatening injuries of other teams, as well as throw batteries at opposing teams' coaches, are BY FAR the most classless base.

I'll have to say Jests fans' ritual of harassing women to take their top off has to rank #1 classlessness.

There really isn't any fair debate about this. Eagles fans booed and pelted Santa Claus with snowballs. Eagles fans cheered on Buddy Ryan when he put bounties on Cowboys players' heads. Veterans Stadium had a courtroom, a sitting judge, and a holding cell to deal with Eagles fans on gameday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes