PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: What If: Brady or Manning pulls a Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you're saying. My point was that all these women, including his wife, would have had nothing to do with him if he wasn't rich. He's certainly not blessed with looks or personality.

If you're just talking about the bimbettes, yeah, you're right and I misread your post (except I long ago gave up on judging the looks that women might or might not find attractive in a man). Sorry.

For most women, I was making another point. The Tiger we know is a product of his talent, fame and enormous wealth. We can't know what kind of guy he'd be without those and if he'd had to forge a different path in life. He's a smart guy (Stanford isn't a diploma mill where athletes get a free ride academically, so he's pretty bright or he'd have done his undergrad at one of the more "typical" schools attended by guys on the tour, usually in the South and usually without the pedigree of the Cardinal) and could have ended up as the kind of decent, reasonably successful man whom women would find very attractive. Or, he could have ended up a loser; but, we can't know that. Thus my reference to Utopia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back