Born_a_Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
WesWelkerIntimidationSeriesHeavy3Lo.jpg

Last edited:
Bravissimo!!! :youtheman:

Wes Welker Appreciation Thread

The year is over. Wes you are the best thing to come out of Miami. Thanks for keeping the chains moving. Can’t wait for next year.

WesWelkerIntimidationSeriesHeavy3Lo.jpg

Last edited:
11-5, I can't be disappointed

For this team to go 11-5 after losing Tom Brady,Rodney Harrison.Adalius Thomas, Tedy Bruschi, and several others for some time,I simply can't be disappointed.This Team played hard and played with character.They ran the table in December and I know that given an extra month to get ready this year's draft will be something special.With a 1st Round Pick,2 Second round picks and probably 2 third round picks ( One coming for Asante Samuel) ,the defense will be rebuilt and We'll be ready for battle in September.
I don't buy Tom Curran's Story since "his source" would not go on the record. Be proud,Our Team will be back.and besides,We're still better than The Jets.

Last edited:
Re: 11-5,I Can't Be Disappointed

Wit a 1st Round Pick,2 Second round picks and probably 2 third round picks ( One coming for Asante Samuel) ,the defense will be rebuilt and We'll be ready for battle in September.

Hey, that means we should root against the Chargers tonight, no?

Last edited:

I am extremely proud of the team but i can be disappointed they didn't make the playoffs. I truly believe they are better than the phins right now (and other teams) and would win a playoff game with them (with ease). THAT'S why I am disappointed

My respect for the coaches and players has only gotten better (which i didn't think it could). Guys like Seau and Colvin coming off the street and helping the D.

I am very proud, so proud it hurts that they didn't get in

Re: Wes Welker Appreciation Thread

WesWelker.jpg

Cant be disappointed in the team itself, they did more than we could have asked for after all the injuries.. can be disappointed in the situation that they will be at home next week..

This was a better regular season record than 2 of the last 3 Super Bowl champions...

This sucks.

No whining though, I just wish this team, with all it's heart they displayed, could have made one less mistake at a critical time.

Re: 11-5, I can't be disappointed

As Pats fans we can have the "chip on our shoulder" all off-season about how we didn't make the playoffs with 11 wins. Still, be proud Pats fans! :)

What happen to this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey