PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Well-written piece with cool story

Brady'sButtBoy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: OT: Well Written Piece With Cool Story...

Where is the story?

Awesome! I always like to critique these stories, so here goes. "

".

about two unlikely Red Sox. I beg the mods let this one stand for a while because the NFL side of things has just been ugly lately news-wise (Not many folks go to the Red Sox forum). These two dudes are what sports should be all about; give it a look, you'll feel renewed about being a fan of pro sports.

Along these same lines, I've got a GREAT story to share about the Wayland Ladies' Auxiliary Croquet Team. It's a story full of grit, determination, teamwork and selflessness. I'll post it later, I hope the mods will let it stand because the Bankofamericasox are in third place and kinda boring these days.

Baseball is easily the least interesting sport and no salary cap makes it a joke. The only purpose it serves is an excuse to drink outside for a long period of time.

Along these same lines, I've got a GREAT story to share about the Wayland Ladies' Auxiliary Croquet Team. It's a story full of grit, determination, teamwork and selflessness. I'll post it later, I hope the mods will let it stand because the Bankofamericasox are in third place and kinda boring these days.

I BET EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY FOR PLAYING :eek:

Didn't we have an argument about this, last year?

Yeah, right.

You can't do that.

Baseball is easily the least interesting sport and no salary cap makes it a joke. The only purpose it serves is an excuse to drink outside for a long period of time.

you need an excuse? :confused2: :eat3:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back