PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Watching College Football Games Online

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass this along and to have anyone else who has additional methods post them here. I've been spending a little time off and on over the past couple of weeks since the draft trying to watch a few of the players and found this link on ESPN is a good way to find a lot of the games:

Watch Live College Football and Replays Online at WatchESPN

Granted you have to be a subscriber to Comcast but it's a decent library with a lot of the games available. Does anyone have additional resources (legal ones) to watch past games?

Just wanted to pass this along and to have anyone else who has additional methods post them here. I've been spending a little time off and on over the past couple of weeks since the draft trying to watch a few of the players and found this link on ESPN is a good way to find a lot of the games:

Granted you have to be a subscriber to Comcast but it's a decent library with a lot of the games available. Does anyone have additional resources (legal ones) to watch past games?

We get the Big 10 network on Fios in RI for some reason. They replay a lot of games.

Just to clarify, if you are outside of the New England area you may be able to watch these games even though you don't have Comcast. It looks to me as if the world wide leader has struck an exclusive agreement with one cable provider in every market (for example, BrightHouse where I am in the Tampa area).

Just to clarify, if you are outside of the New England area you may be able to watch these games even though you don't have Comcast. It looks to me as if the world wide leader has struck an exclusive agreement with one cable provider in every market (for example, BrightHouse where I am in the Tampa area).

Actually, the areas strike exclusive deals with cable providers. For the basic watch epsn, whch use to be espn3, almost any internet provider or tv company works. It is only the mutch advertised and totally useless watch espn that only 3 companies chose to pay the insane ransom that evil espn wants to choose.

There are several College Conference channels, and it seems most cable providers carry several of them.

As for on line though, you have youtube and espn. Some stuff on cbs sports, but it is limited. Fox refuses to air college games on line, and the conferences don't get the amazing amount of free advertising they would get if they put every game on line for free.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back