PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Washington @ Seattle Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caldwell not covering himself in Glory there.

definitley seems like 4 down territory to me....

skins consistently make dumb penalties at critical times. i count this against gibbs more than anything as a sign the game passed him by somewhat.

You have to blame the players for penalties, they're just not paying attention.

Well, they NEED some sort of momentum change, for sure.

You have to blame the players for penalties, they're just not paying attention.

coach's job is to make them pay attention. if those were pats throughout the season BB would rip them a new one

C'mon Skins! Punch it in...

They really need to upgrads at WR. Randel El is not a #1WR, and these are the scenerios where they NEED someone who can create some space. Santana is definitely no Randy.

They really need to upgrads at WR. Randel El is not a #1WR, and these are the scenerios where they NEED someone who can create some space. Santana is definitely no Randy.

he just got a TD. he's quietly having a big game. good for them as santana moss is doing his mr hyde routine this game

Last edited:
See....all he needed was a little motivation from yours truly. :D

I STILL say he is not a WR1.

I STILL say he is not a WR1.

he's not supposed to be, moss is. but moss is off tonight (the guy is very streaky and inconsistent from one game to the next. thats his problem.) good thing el is stepping up

at least they didn't trade their number 1 pick for Deion Branch and then overpay him.

I gotta get home and get ready for the game. Take it easy fellas....

GO STEELERS!! :rocker:

Yea, Moss is SUPPOSED to be, but it's been pretty obvious that they're working Randel Ell into that role. You're right...Moss is just too inconsistant. Alright...I'm out! later....

Yea, Moss is SUPPOSED to be, but it's been pretty obvious that they're working Randel Ell into that role. You're right...Moss is just too inconsistant. Alright...I'm out! later....

inconsistent again as he was good this time. TD MOSS!!:singing:

Wow. The Hawks have no one to blame but themselves. They should have been up by more. Skins make a game of it. Those fans must be shell shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back