PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Warren Sapp charged with domestic battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. I just met Warren last week actually. He was in my area buying some property. Really nice guy, believe it or not.

Heh. I just met Warren last week actually. He was in my area buying some property. Really nice guy, believe it or not.

You must have caught him on a good day. He's usually an *******.

You must have caught him on a good day. He's usually an *******.

Then I highly doubt you've met him and are probably just going by what you see on TV.

Warren trying to upgrade his slumlord portfolio.......:D

Pretty soon the Networks won't have anyone to discuss stuff for them, as they are all getting arrested.

Last edited:

Pretty soon the Networks won't have anyone to discuss stuff for them, as they are all getting arrested.

Come on, muff. Don't be so hard on the guy.

Then I highly doubt you've met him and are probably just going by what you see on TV.

No, I lived in Tampa for five years while he played for the Bucs. It was pretty common knowledge that the guy was an *******.

What's next? Eisen running around the hotel nekked?

Last edited:
What's next? Eisen running around the hotel nekked?

Probably with a male midgit tied up in S&M gear in the corner.

Yeah don't be so hard on the guy. All he did was choke and throw a woman who isn't his wife around a hotel room for a few moments. Maybe a nice slam against the wall. No harm done.

Surely his wife of 11 years and the DA will understand it was all in good fun. Domestic violence is the new frisbee golf.

Last edited:
Warren Sapp was just on PTI a few days ago, ironic answer...

Q: Would you ever get into MMA like Hershell Walker?
A: No, I've taken my claws out. I'm a teddy bear now

Also, from a Bucs board...

Everyone has forgotten what a complete piece of **** this guy was when he was in Tampa. A great football player, yes. A cornerstone piece in a defense that is one of the best in the last couple of decades. But a person that was Rude, Crude, and downright Mean to all the fans of Tampa.

Say what you want of this guy, how he now is a media person and plays the part so well. He was so nice to this person, so great to that. I for one will never forget the real Warren Sapp, yelling at an 8 year old girl in Carrabba's one night when it was her birthday and dared to ask him for an autograph. Or when he fathered a child and despite several positive paternity tests had to be sued to provide financial support. How about when a fan said to him on the street in Ybor "great game last week Warren" and he got in the guys face saying "do I know you, do you know me, don't say my name". It wasn't a rabid fan fawning over him, just said his name in passing and Sapp dressed him down for his audacity.

You reap what you sow, and the true colors of Sapp will always show. Maybe a little jailtime for the new 'media darling' will do him some good.

Last edited:
Sapp has always been up there with Joey Porter and Ray Lewis as guys I could never root for even if they were on the Pats.

And somewhere Sean Salisbury is saying "All I did was take a pic of my junk with my cell phone"

And somewhere Sean Salisbury is saying "All I did was take a pic of my junk with my cell phone"

Nothing like a good smile Sunday morning with my cup of coffee, thanks.

We had Showtime for a few months last fall so I could watch their documentary series Full Color Football about the history of the AFL. While we had it I also watched Inside the NFL during that time, and I really liked it. Well, put it this way, it was the most sensible NFL preview show on the air, which isn't saying much. But anyway, the one thing I didn't like about the show was Sapp. He always seemed like he was pissed off about something and just trying to say something outrageous to get attention. He seemed out of place among the other hosts.

Can't say I'm too surprised he got arrested.

Also, from a Bucs board...

That's great to see, Disco. If it's one thing I can't stand it's homers who continue to vehemently defend a guy like this just because he is/was a good player for their team. You can call me a Pats homer if you want, but I've never argued to keep a guy on our roster after they pulled something like this. It's one thing to keep an open mind, innocent until proven guilty, but some of these people go way too far. "Oh, so he killed a guy while he was high on cocaine, big deal, like YOU'VE never done anything wrong?!" :mad:

Sapp has always been up there with Joey Porter and Ray Lewis as guys I could never root for even if they were on the Pats.

Sapp, Irvin and now Porter. The NFLN really likes those violent borderline personality types, espicially ones that sound like they have a mouthful of marbles when they speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back