PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Wallpaper Matt Cassel You Da Man Appreciation - Tom Brady - Randy Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born_a_Patriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Matt was thrown into an incredibly tough situation and thus far has done pretty well considering his last start before the NFL was in High School.
Matt keep improving…..

MattCassel.jpg

Yet another awesome wallpaper. :D

you're the man dude, every time you put one up I change my wallpaper. Although I gotta see more than one good game in a row from cassel, but even still, great job.

Glad you guys liked it.

Nice job, love your work. One niggle: Brady's right finger bieng in front of Cassel messes up the feeling of perspective. Regardless, it's my new wallpaper.

Nice work as usual although I can see the trolls coming in and trying to make a point that Kevin O'Connell can create a better wallpaper.

Nice work as usual although I can see the trolls coming in and trying to make a point that Kevin O'Connell can create a better wallpaper.

without a doubt.. Kevins work is amazing

Bump in Appreciation of Matt.

BAP your stuff is always great but this one is awesome :)

The only thing that could have made this better would be Moss, Welker, and Faulk all standing behind him with their arms crossed in that aggressive 'that's our boy' pose. Well done...I wonder if WeezyFwhichever has it on his monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back