PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vrabel Super Bowl rings stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck for him to get them back. Whoever committed the theft must of known the rings were there. Unless they were out in plain sight.

They are basically useless to whoever stole them. the players rings have their names on them, so they can't be pawned. and it is a "I'm guilty of breaking and entering" sign for whoever is caught with them!

Hopefully he gets them back.

They are basically useless to whoever stole them. the players rings have their names on them, so they can't be pawned. and it is a "I'm guilty of breaking and entering" sign for whoever is caught with them!

Well, there goes my Manning did it because its the only way he'll ever get 3 Super Bowl rings theory.. :p

My next working theory: Vladimir Putin

Though as someone pointed out. . . .

Some doomed idiot stole Mike Vrabel's Super Bowl rings

If I were the judge, I'd offer them the choice of several years in jail or five minutes each in a locked room with Vrabel (with Vrabel in football pads). :p

Can't pawn them?

That would require pawn shops to actually care about anything but money.

Wow. Very low.

Did they steal his family photo album and pet dog too?

I guess that the person who stole the rings knows he cant sell them so he's probably gonna keep em for show. "Look here, thats from the time i was visiting at MV's house and he just gave me those 3 rings!"

Why you would keep them in your house is beyond me.

Is it wrong for the Houston police to profile and round up all the Jets fans in the area?

Too bad. I've been robbed before and its one of the worst feelings in the entire world. Helpless is the way I'd describe it. Not much recourse when some coward bashes your door In and takes your super bowl rings. I doubt he gets them back but I hope he does.

liam-Neeson-Taken-2-image10.jpg

Hopefully they were in a safe and not just out in a case ect. If i had something that valuable..they would be locked away in a legit bolted down safe ect. Maybe they were i don't know.

Why you would keep them in your house is beyond me.

To look at everyday of course. A trophy of your biggest accomplishment and you want it hidden away at all times.

Plus he likely doesn't wear it every day but he probably has enough special occasions where he wears it frequently enough where it could be a big pain in the butt to have to pick them up everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back