PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vince Young Missing His $26M

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Another sad story of a player pissing thru tens of millions and refusing to accept any responsibility for his stupidity. I know the NFL runs rookie seminars on this stuff but you can't make a horse drink the water.

Harkening back to the strike, Young like many others borrowed millions (at 20%!!!) to maintain his lifestyle. Hello!

Maybe the CFL can get his rent paid after bankruptcy.

'Vince (Young) needs a job' lawyer says of client's shrinking funds

As some pessimistic fans on this board would say

"Maybe BB is punishing him for something we dont know about"

The funniest story with an athlete and his money was eddy curry...this is pretty funny though

It's in his other jacket.

The funniest story with an athlete and his money was eddy curry...this is pretty funny though

I don't think this is any funnier than an old person getting swindled by scam artists. We are talking about rich young guys that are mentally underdeveloped succombing to swarms of conniving vultures. Maybe you say easy come easy go, but it is sad if you think about it.

I don't think this is any funnier than an old person getting swindled by scam artists. We are talking about rich young guys that are mentally underdeveloped succombing to swarms of conniving vultures. Maybe you say easy come easy go, but it is sad if you think about it.

He took a 1.9 million dollar loan at 20%.... :bricks:

He took a 1.9 million dollar loan at 20%.... :bricks:

That looks like a steal compared to Eddy Curry's almost $600k loan @ 85% interest back a few years ago.

He also made 30M in endorsements

so 56M minus taxes, minus agent fees, had to give him what, 30M?

Spend 10 grand every single day of your life and you only spend 3.65M in one year.

stupid spending, stupid investing, crooks for "friends"

eddie curry also paid 4,000 a month in TV cable bills

Man should have had a decent financial advisor, rather than some crack head setting up a shop with his friends to "help" Young with his "investments".

Man was paying his agent 10%, tops. He's gonna pay 20% for a LOAN? Even my 14 year old daughter knows the downside of that. :cool:

I'm not losing any sleep over this story.

patron-tequila-under100-gg09-1209-de1.jpg

To quote the great Derek Sanderson

"Vince bought a drink and the whole world showed up"

How ironic. I'm also missing exactly $26M. If someone finds $26M, how will they know if it's his or mine?

Why doesn't the NFLPA get legally involved? They seem to thrive on litigious actions. The Young abusers must have done something wrong at sometime.

Why doesn't the NFLPA get legally involved? They seem to thrive on litigious actions. The Young abusers must have done something wrong at sometime.

True dat, but this way he can play the victim card and likely get welfare support.

He drank it all. Parting shirtless.

vince-young.jpg

I prefer Hornitos Silver. Better taste, half the price. Patron is for Posers, and morons with too much money.

t-057.jpg

I hate tequila. Give me beer or give me whiskey (bourbon, Scotch, doesn't matter).

I prefer Hornitos Silver. Better taste, half the price. Patron is for Posers, and morons with too much money.

t-057.jpg

Well that explains why Vince drank Patron ... :rofl:

vinceyoungshirtless.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes