PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vick tested postive for marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
While on BOND awaiting sentencing, knowing that he was going to be tested?! Duhhhh..

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/s...kburst_0926.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Falcons quarterback Michael Vick tested positive for marijuana, has been confined to his Virginia residence, ordered to wear an electronic monitoring device and receive mental health counseling, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

Vick tested positive in a urine sample submitted on Sept. 13 — 17 days after entering a plea agreement in federal court on charges related to dogfighting. He faces up to five years in prison and will be sentenced on Dec. 10.
In other conditions ordered by the court, Vick is restricted to his Virginia residence every day from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. The home confinement will include electronic monitoring, and Vick must pay for the service. The judge also ordered Vick to continue in a substance therapy program and participate in mental health counseling.

Well there's a surprise...what a waste of talent.

Are you sure it was marijuana and not the dark particulate from his jewelry/water bottle? As far as I know it's not illegal to smoke jewelry.

What a dope, whatever chance Vick had of the judge being lenient with him come sentencing in December just went out the window

Man, how stupid do you have to be to know you are going to be tested and about to be sentenced to jail?

This is not his fault at all!

Why did they change the drug laws right before they tested him????

What about Bill Belichick? How come he did not get a possitive test for drugs?

(another town meeting, another round of intellegent questioning.)

Not a man who deals well with stress.

Also, an idjit.

What about Andy Reid?? His son got busted for marijuana, and the cops destroyed the evidence...Reid should get a lifetime ban...Where's the consistency here people???

It was a racially motivated set-up: apparently a white man sold him the marijuana. Besides, he already apologized once and asked for forgiveness -- how many times does he have to do that? Can't people stop picking on him? All he wants is to play ball ... maybe gamble a bit on the side, knock around a few dogs, get a buzz on now and then.

Last edited:
What about Andy Reid?? His son got busted for marijuana, and the cops destroyed the evidence...Reid should get a lifetime ban...Where's the consistency here people???

"Up is down, in is out. We are through the looking glass people." (Kevin Costner in JFK)

Is there a way that we can retroactively penalize people for things that they might have done? I think that there has been a lot of shananagans by some of the teams that we as pats fans don't like, and they should be sent away for a good period of time. Is syberia still a bad place to be? Maybe they could be sent there for a few years. I mean, it is just the right thing to do.

It was a racially motivated set-up: apparently a white man sold him the marijuana. Besides, he already apologized once and asked for forgiveness -- how many times does he have to do that? Can't people stop picking on him? All he wants is to play ball ... maybe gamble a bit on the side, knock around a few dogs, get a buzz on now and then.

Yeah really, burn one...kick back...maybe hang a dog...it's not like he was video taping public hand signals.

And he really hardly ever was at the house in Virginia, so using that logic, there is no way that he knows anything about that murder thing in NC. Right?? I mean, if he wasn't there, he wasn't there.

I think.

Anyway, his friend says that he never shot anyone with a gun, and that is good enough for me.

Yeah really, burn one...kick back...maybe hang a dog...it's not like he was video taping public hand signals.

Exactly. Video taping hand signals is one of the single most worsest things that someone could do.

What is it worser than?

Well,

It is worser than murder. Worser than eating the last piece of cake. Worser than Killing someone. Worser than coating popcorn with synthetic butter.

Its worser than a lot of stuff.

It is.

Really.

I told him he shouldn't be hangin' out with Ricky.

What Vick did was stupid... but what about Leonard Little? Just something to think about...

What Vick did was stupid... but what about Leonard Little? Just something to think about...

No, just stop that. That's what all his enablers have done. Somebody else did something worse and didn't get punished as severely 9 freakin' years ago. Get over it. This is about Michael and how like his pal Emmet would say a leopard never changes it's stripes...:rolleyes:

Little wasn't a $130M face of a franchise with $50M of other peoples money already in his pocket and another $100M in endorsement deals awaiting him who pissed his shot away and screwed everybody who ever showed faith in him by deliberately and continuously engaging in criminal behavior for the entire span of his wasted NFL career. He also wasn't charged with a Federal crime - and if you would like to spearhead the effort to make DUI fatality that be my guest since I don't drink. That he is too stupid to make even the smallest honest effort to turn his life around, like choosing not to smoke an illegal drug while under the control of Federal presentencing officers, just underscores what a colossal waste of time, effort and money he already was for Atlanta and the NFL. And he's likely left a few scars in Atlanta that like the one Little left will never heal.

No, just stop that. That's what all his enablers have done. Somebody else did something worse and didn't get punished as severely 9 freakin' years ago. Get over it. This is about Michael and how like his pal Emmet would say a leopard never changes it's stripes...:rolleyes:

Little wasn't a $130M face of a franchise with $50M of other peoples money already in his pocket and another $100M in endorsement deals awaiting him who pissed his shot away and screwed everybody who ever showed faith in him by deliberately and continuously engaging in criminal behavior for the entire span of his wasted NFL career. He also wasn't charged with a Federal crime - and if you would like to spearhead the effort to make DUI fatality that be my guest since I don't drink. That he is too stupid to make even the smallest honest effort to turn his life around, like choosing not to smoke an illegal drug while under the control of Federal presentencing officers, just underscores what a colossal waste of time, effort and money he already was for Atlanta and the NFL. And he's likely left a few scars in Atlanta that like the one Little left will never heal.

(SIGH)...

I never said that he doesn't deserve any punishment... he deserves everything that he has coming... but, why does Little get off the hook? Little KILLED a HUMAN with a SOUL for F_CK SAKES!!!!

I don't understand something I guess...

Last edited:
It just keps on rainin' in Vickworld...
NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA (TICKER) -- Things just keeping worse for Michael Vick.

A Canadian bank has filed a federal lawsuit against Vick claiming the disgraced quarterback defaulted on a $2.5 million loan taken out earlier this year.

Filed last week in Newport News, Virginia, the suit says Vick signed a promissory note payable to the Royal Bank of Canada on January 18. Two days later, Vick executed a "borrower acknowledgement" stating the loan would be for real estate investments.

The suit claims Vick is in default of $2,313,649.37 for various reasons, including that he failed to provide accurate financial statements. It also says Vick is in default because of changes in his employment which affect his ability to repay the loan.

Vick also failed to meet a September 10 deadline to repay the loan.

PWP: Likely zero chance the bank will ever see that money, regardless of wining a judgement. Vick's lawyer expenses, etc. will eat up any attachable equity.

In August, Vick pleaded guilty to federal dogfighting charges. He faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 when he is sentenced on December 10.

On Tuesday, Vick was indicted on state chargers regarding the dogfighting operation that took place on his Virginia property.

Since being suspended indefinitely by the NFL, Vick has lost numerous endorsements, including Nike.

via JetsInsider

Holy SH-T!
There's a law against pot?!
What the hell am I gonna do with all this.....never mind....gotta go.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down