PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: USC QB Arrested and Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez was pencilled in by most as the successor to Matt Leinart next year over veteran J.D. Booty, and reports from USC earlier were that Sanchez was further along in his development than either of the 2 QBs before that, both being Heisman winners! That's gotta suck for USC, it's all going downhill for them.

by all accounts he was more talented than Leinart. He almost went to ND, but Weis stopped recruiting him in order to entice Clausen...looks like that's already paying dividends.

Past couple weeks have been a total disaster for SC.

the taildragger said:
by all accounts he was more talented than Leinart. He almost went to ND, but Weis stopped recruiting him in order to entice Clausen...looks like that's already paying dividends.

Past couple weeks have been a total disaster for SC.

I'm not sure that makes any sense as they were 2 classes apart and Notre Dame has certainly been recruiting QB's in the in between time (they signed 2 last year).

Sanchez was the highest rated pocket passer 2 years ago and my Huskers had a very good shot at him until Harrison Beck committed and we stopped recruiting QBs. I feel bad for the guy. He is a coaches son and what seemed to be a real class act so we'll have to see how this all pans out...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back