PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Tony Romo put on a few lbs and Twitter noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder if these people bagging on athletes they are calling fat are actually thinner than them. I've heard people call Melo and Pierce fat lol. Sure they have some weight to them but, fat?

Looks like just a bad angle in the first pic. Looks like some wind got into the shirt.

Looks like a guy with a bad back that hasn't worked out in 6 months

jessica-simpson-tony-romo-rekindled-romance-06.jpg

Tony-Romo-Fat.png

Some people don't look good in summer clothes......the wind just caught him at the worst time. That shirt doesn't hang well on him. Same thing with Ben Affleck....he looks fat when the paparazzi catches him in his pjs

Some people don't look good in summer clothes......the wind just caught him at the worst time. That shirt doesn't hang well on him. Same thing with Ben Affleck....he looks fat when the paparazzi catches him in his pjs
He has B-cup titties. As another poster mentioned, he looks like a dude who can't work out because his back is shot.

I'd do her.

If it is a back problem, then all that fat around his waist is only going to make that problem worse, no?

He's fine. Welker use to walk around a little soft in the offseason too. Lots of athletes do. Do you know how easy it is for a professional athlete who is committed to his training and diet, to lose 15-20lbs?

Seriously.

He's fine. Welker use to walk around a little soft in the offseason too. Lots of athletes do. Do you know how easy it is for a professional athlete who is committed to his training and diet, to lose 15-20lbs?

Seriously.
upload_2016-7-31_3-10-13.png

Looks like Roethlisburger really

Thanks. I've just relabeled a bunch of my Facebook pictures as " windy day " pics. I feel much better.

Seriously.

It's still not good for the body. The yo-yo effect isn't beneficial over the long run and gets harder to maintain, the older you get. Larry Bird was the worst example of this- he used to eat wedding cakes and ice cream by the gallon in the offseason (he boasted about eating 7, one offseason). One has to wonder if that was a major reason for him having a short career.

It's still not good for the body. The yo-yo effect isn't beneficial over the long run and gets harder to maintain, the older you get. Larry Bird was the worst example of this- he used to eat wedding cakes and ice cream by the gallon in the offseason (he boasted about eating 7, one offseason). One has to wonder if that was a major reason for him having a short career.

Very true. But you have to remember, that was a different era.

But the advancements made in Sports Science since the mid 80's, is almost unquantifiable. I mean, 20lbs of BF is (pun intended) a piece of cake to melt off. Restrict carbohydrates and progressively ramp up the HIIT/Crossfit work. 2.5-3 weeks he'll be ready to rock and roll.

Perhaps they made him wear extra padding for training camp since he's coming off of an injury.

But if you want to see a fat QB, look up a player named Jared Lorenzen, aka "The Hefty Lefty". THAT'S fat.

So sweet. Jones was one of the guys that could have stood up for Kraft in the owner's meetings and he didn't. Perfect.

So sweet. Jones was one of the guys that could have stood up for Kraft in the owner's meetings and he didn't. Perfect.

Jones is a douche but that was on Kraft, he told Jones and Snyder they had to suck it up and pay huge fines for going over a non existent cap during the lockout year. Kraft was the one telling everyone they Must Respect Commissioner Cartman'$ AUTHORITI'!, and now they all see him as a flaming hypocrite for it. There are many reasons to hate the 31 but I get why they hate Kraft.

The only way Kraft gets that monkey off his back is a mea culpa for supporting a complete POS commissioner and working hard to get him fired, then standing down while the new one is selected.

Maybe Tony Romo been hanging out at Tony Romas to much...he'll be fine by Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back