PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TO gives Jessica Simpson the thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
That quote isn't true is it?

What an unbelievable **** TO is.

I think Wade Phillips gives him too much leeway. When they're 12-2, I suppose, it's all funny and light, I guess. But that guy is just bad news.

T.O. cements bond with Romo by blasting his girlfriend...

Is this Quote True?

T.O. is one to talk, isn't he the one that said "Ohhhh, hell, the team is going to have to wait!" when confronted with a scantily clad Nicolette Sheridan?

What a hypocrite.

cowboys.beloblog.com/archives/...humbs_down.html

T.O. gives Jessica Simpson a thumbs down

The Cowboys are off Friday, but don't expect to find T.O. checking out Blonde Ambition during its opening day in Texas theaters. He's not joking when he says that Jessica Simpson is screwing up Tony Romo's focus.

"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," T.O. said. "I think with everything that has happened, and obviously the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel like she's probably taking his focus away.

"Other than that, she was at the top of my list until last week."

Romo didn't make his usual Wednesday appearance in the locker room, so we didn't have a chance to get his reply to T.O.'s concern about Ms. Simpson. And T.O. isn't done dealing with her, either.

"I've got a message for her when we make the playoffs," T.O. said. "Just stay tuned."

This isn't real right? Is this from one of those web sites that make things up?

Of course , it is true ..:
Even (AP) Associated Press wrote an article about it:

Wow. That is crazy. I guess all the drops TO had in the games was just Karma a different type of lady..

Last edited:
Of course , it is true ..:
Even (AP) Associated Press wrote an article about it:

Wow. That is crazy. I guess all the drops TO had in the games was just Karma a different type of lady..

The real news now is how much grudge romo has towards T.O. ... the rest of the season should be interesting .

Last edited:
And the saga continues...:D

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/archives/2007/12/was_to_joking_about_jessica.html

Was T.O. joking about Jessica?

5:07 PM Wed, Dec 19, 2007 | Permalink
Tim MacMahon Bio --> E-mail News tips
T.O.'s publicist wants the world to know that he was just joking about Jessica Simpson this morning. You can judge for yourself by listening to the conversation. And you can vote here.

T.O. had just finished saying he was looking forward to sipping mai tais and looking at bikinis when I asked for his thoughts about Simpson. Here's the transcript:

Me: "Speaking of looking at bikinis, what do you think about all the hubbub about Jessica Simspon and Tony Romo?"

T.O.: "Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite in this locker room or in Texas Stadium." [reporters laugh]

Me: "Why not in this locker room?"

T.O.: "I think with everything that has happened, and obviously the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel like she's probably taking his focus away. Other than that, she was at the top of my list until last week." [reporters laugh after last line; T.O. had a straight face during the first sentence]

Me: "She looks good, but you want to see her on TV and not at Texas Stadium."

T.O., playing to the crowd: "Oh, I've got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned." [reporters laugh as he walks off]

Who wouldn't be distracted by this piece of....

27d5a57e81004a6410a4127f068e6816.jpg

-------------------------------OH MY GOD--------------------------------

I'll sort of defend TO here. I live in Dallas, and what TO said was completely in jest. He was laughing the entire time he said it, he was not one bit serious, but somebody obviously took his quotes out of context and everyone ran with it.

Still tho, there's a pretty direct correlation to TO making waves in the media and the Cowboys playing like crap.

He writes the "other 81" note - Cowboys lose.

He trashes Keyshawn & Parcells - Cowboys lose.

He's getting to be as big a distraction as he's ever been and it's only a matter of time before Dallas completely implodes like San Fran & Philly.

Last edited:
I'll sort of defend TO here. I live in Dallas, and what TO said was completely in jest. He was laughing the entire time he said it, he was not one bit serious, but somebody obviously took his quotes out of context and everyone ran with it.

Still tho, there's a pretty direct correlation to TO making waves in the media and the Cowboys playing like crap.

He writes the "other 81" note - Cowboys lose.

He trashes Keyshawn & Parcells - Cowboys lose.

He's getting to be as big a distraction as he's ever been and it's only a matter of time before Dallas completely implodes like San Fran & Philly.

Oh it's coming, don't you worry, the time bomb has started ticking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back