PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TNF - Steelers @ Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they running? 1 TO under 2 minutes, all you need to do is kneel. Mangini is ******ed.

Why are they running? 1 TO under 2 minutes, all you need to do is kneel. Mangini is ******ed.

I was hoping for OT/ In that weather it would have been great

Well, the Patriots need to send a thank you note to the Browns now. What a terrible season for the Steelers.

I just don't get it. You can run the clock out with just kneeling, why take the risk handing off and running? Then again, it's Mangini.

after watching this something tells me our bills game will be toughest game for us.

hopefully the steelers come out to play week 17 if we are in the unfortunate position of needing them to beat the dolphins...

Wow... they've lost to a 3-win team, a 2-win team, and a 1-win team now. Ouch, can't say I'm sad though, I hate them and their fans.

The Steelers season is officially over, Ben got sacked 8 times just terrible.

Wow, I just got home from work and saw that the Browns won...wow, I wonder how many tears those terrible towels can hold?

How was the game? I read Big Ben was sacked 8 times...wow...

Wow, I just got home from work and saw that the Browns won...wow, I wonder how many tears those terrible towels can hold?

Could have easily been 10.

On another note...

WHY COULD'NT WE DRAFT LAMAR WOODLEY!!! ARGHHHH!!! My one binky that turned out exactly how i thought he would. Man...I'd love for the Pats to make a run at him if he ever hits FA. That guy is going to be a beast for the next 10-12 years.

And sometimes we think our oline underperforms :p

Last edited:

The Browns defense was... some other defense posing as the Browns defense maybe? They played aggressive and never let up, unlike some other... teams... I have to go lift weights.

EDIT: There were two plays that should have been blown dead with delay of game. I thought it was weird considering how fast the flags fly when the clock hits zero with Brady on the field.

Last edited:
Wonder how the Steelers boards are holding up now that their team is all but eliminated.

I don't think we will be looking at trading with the Steelers to improve our O line anyways.:)

Could have easily been 10.

On another note...

WHY COULD'NT WE DRAFT LAMAR WOODLEY!!! ARGHHHH!!! My one binky that turned out exactly how i thought he would. Man...I'd love for the Pats to make a run at him if he ever hits FA. That guy is going to be a beast for the next 10-12 years.
Woodley ws one of my binkeys that year the other was david harris...we could have had BOTH.

God help keep catching myself rooting for the Browns.

I see people here hoping the Steelers lose. I don't, there is not enough misery than can be heaped on Mangini, a second half comeback now just to make him feel that little bit sicker.

I saw this as the best of both worlds, a win-win for Pats fans.

Most Steelers fans (with the rare exception of a couple who post here) tend to be, in my opinion, the biggest Pats haters of any fanbase in the NFL. Nobody, not even Jets fans, bring up 'cheaters' more often than Pittsburgh fans. Go to a Steelers fan forum and one of every three threads turns into a Pats bashing even though the original topic had nothing to do with the Pats.

As for the Browns, check this out: they just blew their chance at the number one pick in the draft! And Mangini will surely be fired anyways!

I feel dirty for rooting for a Mangini-coached team, but you know what? I can't stop smiling. :)

I saw this as the best of both worlds, a win-win for Pats fans.

Most Steelers fans (with the rare exception of a couple who post here) tend to be, in my opinion, the biggest Pats haters of any fanbase in the NFL. Nobody, not even Jets fans, bring up 'cheaters' more often than Pittsburgh fans. Go to a Steelers fan forum and one of every three threads turns into a Pats bashing even though the original topic had nothing to do with the Pats.

I agree, it's almost comical. Also when Mckenzie tore his ACL Steeler fans were posting in droves on the ESPN article celebrating it and posting "karma" comments. Can't say I feel bad when their team loses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back