PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Thoughts & prayers go to Ellis Hobbs III

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For those watching SNF. I hope our boy is ok. I know he wasn't too popular with some in these parts, but obviously we wish him well. Hate to see it.

Ellis Hobbs victim of helmet to helmet collision.

He Didn't walk off under his own power. Had to be carted off the field, don't want to speculate but I did not see him move any limbs.

Re: Ellis Hobbs victim of helmet to helmet collision.

He Didn't walk off under his own power. Had to be carted off the field, don't want to speculate but I did not see him move any limbs.

FWIW, the announcers noted he was moving his limbs.

Looks like a neck injury to me,Hopefully just a sprain or something like that

It is a scary thing for sure.

I think he did move, he tried to get up and the trainers pushed him back down. Just gave the thumbs up as well

He's giving a thumbs up. I am so happy to see that.

But holy hell that replay was absolutely terrible.

Thank god I hope he'll be alright.

I always liked him because he was a warrior and played through some tough injuries that would have sidelined lesser players. Plus he has a big mouth which is fun. Best wishes to Hobbs.

He's giving a thumbs up. I am so happy to see that.

But holy hell that replay was absolutely terrible.

Ok thats good didn't see him move. That was scary.

Collinsworth didn't even note it was a helmet to helmet till after he was knocked out and laying there. But he made note of the rule several times during the trivial samuel call earlier that quarter.

Yes indeed best wishes to Ellis Hobbs.

Hobbs was raising both arms pumping his fists as he was being carted off the field. Good to see.

i hope it's not that bad. It sounds like his is moving, which it a good sign.

At one point, he tried to push himself off the ground, and the doctors and Andy Reid had to stop him.

I'm hoping that's a good sign, along with the fist-pumping/thumbs up he was giving as he was carted off. Here is hoping it's just a stinger, and they're being super careful.

My thoughts are with Ellis.

Ugly, scary hit... glad to see him giving two thumbs up as they took him off the field on the stretcher.

Best wishes for a full recovery and no permanent damage.

Per Andrea Kramer. Ellis Hobbs walked out with a neck brace to rejoin the team on the sideline. This is terrific news considering the way the play looked :rocker:

Per Andrea Kramer. Ellis Hobbs walked out with a neck brace to rejoin the team on the sideline. This is terrific news considering the way the play looked :rocker:

That is a terrific news, get better soon Ellis :rocker:

Hope these neck injuries don't end his career. Scary hit. Hobbs was one of my favorite players on the pats even though most fans didn't like him. Good luck hobbs hope you'll back playing again this year.

Get well Ellis. I just saw what happened on Sportscenter. Very scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back