PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thomas Throws Daughter Under Bus

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I didn't think my utter disgust for this moron could get any worse. The chief of police is adamant that his men came to the aid of Isiah Thomas who took too many sleeping pills and had to be hospitalized. Thomas told reporters that it was his daughter, who had been feeling low. Is there any lower form of human being that dumps his problems on his children? I never liked the guy and can give everyone a laundry list of reasons, but this is pond sucking scum. What a complete A-Hole.

When I first heard about him ODing I actually felt bad for him. What a despicable person.

I didn't think my utter disgust for this moron could get any worse. The chief of police is adamant that his men came to the aid of Isiah Thomas who took too many sleeping pills and had to be hospitalized. Thomas told reporters that it was his daughter, who had been feeling low. Is there any lower form of human being that dumps his problems on his children? I never liked the guy and can give everyone a laundry list of reasons, but this is pond sucking scum. What a complete A-Hole.

He'll buy her a car or an exotic vacation to make things right. Frigging lowlife.

Hopefully next time he'll try 20 and get the job done. Piece of garbage.

When I first heard about him ODing I actually felt bad for him. What a despicable person.

Wow.... take us out of the political forum and Wildo & I finally agree on something.

We agree.......Isiah Thomas is a dispicable person !

Sweet !

Wow.... take us out of the political forum and Wildo & I finally agree on something.

We agree.......Isiah Thomas is a dispicable person !

Sweet !

Hey cupjoe, do you think there is anyone around here who wouldn't agree with that assessment that he is a dispicable person?
Isiah Thomas needs to get in front of the media and make amends to save any type of decency or image that he has left. Not going to happen.

It's bad enough to try and commit suicide, and then fail. But I don't think I've ever heard of someone who failed at that, and then tried to pretend it was someone else in the family. I think he needs some professional help.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back