Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Watching tonights game Indy/Titans

Titans ball:

1st down: Run. Randy blocks.
2nd down: Run. Randy blocks.
3rd and 4: Randy taken out to watch from sidelines. 20 yard perfect pass dropped by no-name receiver.

/facepalm

If you have Moss why would you not use him in passing situations? lol.

I am guessing that on Monday night, Randy was probably pretty home sick as well.

Oh well, its not like he didn't have his chance. He wanted out of NE and thought he would find greener pastures elsewhere.

My husband thinks Jeff Fisher might be trying to get fired.

If Moss doesn't talk his way out of New England, we don't get Branch back, and our offense doesn't look as balanced as it does now IMO. Still love Moss but I'm glad everything turned out the way it did now.

Hope he can get his SB ring the second-hand way :D and then re-join as our #3 WR next season.

It's gonna be a close election for dumbass of the year award between randy and terrell suggs.

I never want this DOG-FAKER (I didn't understand what that was when the thread was made, but it all makes sense now) back on this team. What a great role model for the young guys! A me-first, emotionally disturbed head case who says to much the media, complains when he doesn't get the ball, questions his team in public and gives up plays on the field.

Yeah, let's cut someone for him next year! I don't even want him as a #4 WR and I'm ****-ing serious. He's a piece of **** and anyone thinking he'd change is DELUSIONAL. He's played in three "last chance" (Patriots, Vikings, Titans) in one season and has failed in all of them!

Last edited:
Randy who?

I only follow players on the Patriots and don't concern myself with too many players on the other teams. I am not too familiar with all the players on the Titans and Colts.

Randy doesn't care anymore...win or lose

He's getting paid,that's all that matters to him now

He is not upset about little yardage and little impact...it's all about the greenback

My husband thinks Jeff Fisher might be trying to get fired.

Nah, I just think his offensive coordinator is an idiot. They should be running all over the Colts tonight. When they pass, Moss should be in.

Moss didn't even start, it was Nate Washington and Kenny Britt. I'd feel bad for him, but he ASKED for a trade. And then, he was reportedly "excited" to play in Tenn. He's made this bed, now he must lie in it. It sucks because I liked him alot, but this is all part of the "tough love" lesson.

Besides, no way we are 9-2 with him here still. We're much better off with Branch, and he never should have left in the first place.

Maybe we can pretend he fell on the knife for the good of the Patriots.

Did anyone else just hear that from the NFL network commentators? REALLY SERIOUSLY?! YOU ARE ON THE LEAGUES CHANNEL AND YOU MAKE THAT OBVIOUS WRONG STATEMENT?!

For the record it was about how Indy hasn't missed the Playoffs since 1981

Did anyone else just hear that from the NFL network commentators? REALLY SERIOUSLY?! YOU ARE ON THE LEAGUES CHANNEL AND YOU MAKE THAT OBVIOUS WRONG STATEMENT?!

For the record it was about how Indy hasn't missed the Playoffs since 1981

Hey how about the Monday Night Dolts who mentioned the great play by Ty Warren?

Possibly they never wanted him to play for the team. Could simply be they didn't want Indy, their division rival, to have Manning throwing to Moss..

Possibly they never wanted him to play for the team. Could simply be they didn't want Indy, their division rival, to have Manning throwing to Moss..

I never thought of that. Could be.

Anyhow, I know I am in the minority but I believed from the beginning of the year that Moss would be traded. Some AFC teams had given nice contracts to big CB's just to stop Moss. And BB being the brilliant coach that he is and realizing that Randy is not the dynamic player he once was decided to trade him and shake things up. And I think Randy knew he possibly would be traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes