PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:They Did Again ..

For the record, Brady was on this morning, Wilfork is coming up, and BB will be on later. There has been Patriots talk, on both stations, and I'm sure there'll be more.

Screw the Bankofamericasox/Desperate Housewives!!!! :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:

Tomorrow someone else will start a thread as way of getting Desparate Housewives talk going on the main forum , though the backdoor.

Belichick was talking baseball on WEEI.

OMG! The world's going to explode!

Just do what I do - turn them off for a while then tune back in when a Pats player is on. I heard Vince this afternoon and Troy Brown and Deion Branch too. If they hear people aren't listening, they'll change what they are doing.

I know some of you may find this shocking... But the Red Sox own WEEI.

HTH-

HTH-
ya im sure they are just thrilled with all the negative dragging thru the mud redsox talk lmao:rolleyes:

Question: why do you let this stuff bother you so much? Really, do you think Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are upset about being "overshadowed" by this drivel?
I've actually thought about this before and I'd bet that Belichick loves the fact that the Patriots fly under the radar all the time.

However, I wouldn't blame some players who may be a bit dissatisfied that their exploits would be the #1 local story if they played for any of the other 31 teams but here they're like 2nd rate citizens.

Last edited:
I can't tell if you're being facetious or literal here, so it may be worth mentioning that you're mistaken, the Red Sox do not own WEEI. They own NESN - well, I should say, the group that owns the Red Sox owns the majority of NESN - but they do not own WEEI.

Obviously, there's a relationship since WEEI broadcasts Red Sox games, but they are owned by separate entities.

It was 100% Red Sox. 100%. If they were still playing... hey, then I'd be interested. but all this friggin' soap opera crap that the Shaughnesseys and Felgers of the world revel in... ugh. Count me out. I turned off the doosh-flow and listened to Pandora through the iPhone. No Sawx talk THERE!!! :D
What cracks me up is that WEEI still refers to "Patriots Monday" and "Patriots Friday".

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back