PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:They Did Again ..

Reaction score
I swear it's a conspiracy to wait for Monday mornings to break or leak news from the Red Sox .. Guess what's on the radio .. I don't care, ridicule me all you want ... ashame Cowboy victory being overshadowed:mad:

crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

One day, you guys will all learn that there is absolutely no reason to listen to these stations, unless they have Brady, Belichick, Wilfork, etc. on.

To be fair, I didn't realize this until I moved to California. I expected that it would be harder to follow my teams out here, but to the contrary, sports became lots more enjoyable once I was removed from the Boston Media Bubble.

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed in Felger the last two weeks. He's the one that usually can't wait to talk anything but freaking baseball.

Bruins and Pats have won both their last games....and we get to listen to this crap again. Bull****

I can't even understand how a die hard Sox fan can even find this stuff fun to listen too. It has nothing to do with the sport

I'm so disappointed in Felger the last two weeks. He's the one that usually can't wait to talk anything but freaking baseball.

Bruins and Pats have won both their last games....and we get to listen to this crap again. Bull****

I can't even understand how a die hard Sox fan can even find this stuff fun to listen too. It has nothing to do with the sport

it wouldn't be so bad if there was new stuff, but it's the same thing over and over and over just said differently ..

I swear it's a conspiracy to wait for Monday mornings to break or leak news from the Red Sox .. Guess what's on the radio .. I don't care, ridicule me all you want ... ashame Cowboy victory being overshadowed:mad:
I just turned it on then immediatly turned it off, Everyone should stop listening to eei.

They were talking Pats on my morning commute - so I'm not even sure what Sox news broke today.

As much as I hate the Red Sox right now - and I mean I really dislike that team as currently constructed - even I will admit that its such a trainwreck, it's clear why it makes for an easy talk show discussion. It pisses me off, sure, but I now understand it.

When the owner of a team walks into a radio station - the rival station to the network that plays its own games, at that - and makes a fool of himself, that is going to generate discussion.

I would just as soon see the Red Sox roster and ownership blown up completely, but for now, we will have to endure these continued discussions on what has to be the least likeable Sox team in recent history.

WEEI is a baseball station, Ordway and Holley are the only ones who give time to football and even they are baseball fixated these days. I turned off everything but the scheduled football talk on the afternoon show and won't listen again until the hosts of the other programs are replaced.

Living in NYC, I went through a period where I felt badly that I couldn't listen to Boston talk radio on a regular basis. But, now I think I'm fortunate.

Question: why do you let this stuff bother you so much? Really, do you think Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are upset about being "overshadowed" by this drivel?

Free Advice: Stop listening!

I'm listening to WFAN at work. Something about those accents and miserable fans that makes an entertaining combination. Anyway, good football talk right now; guy just called said he's been watching football for 50 years and never seen a QB like Brady.

It's 2011. Image only / image macro only replies haven't been a masterstroke in 6+ years.

Neither has posting nothing but one or two line sarcastic responses, but you continue down that path. That being the case, let's just allow each his own.

I'm over it. Both stations are going to milk the Red Sox drama for what it is worth. 98.5 will milk their John Henry interview forever. It is the simple fact of local sports radio. Nothing we can do. It is the fact that they all are just too lazy to generate any real sports talk.

I'm listening to WFAN at work. Something about those accents and miserable fans that makes an entertaining combination. Anyway, good football talk right now; guy just called said he's been watching football for 50 years and never seen a QB like Brady.

I will be listening to them or ESPN 1050 tomorrow if and when the Dolphins beat the Jets tonight (I am officially calling for the upset). I can't wait for Joe Begnino to lay into them if they do lose.

your like that snake in the grass or sniper on a roof waiting for that "Got Cha" moment ...

It's not about "gotcha". It's about people constantly complaining about Boston sports radio talking about the Red Sox as if that's some sort of surprise, and complaining about everything else regarding the local sports radio. Whether people here like it or not, the Red Sox are the sports team that's in the blood of New Englanders, and the Red Sox implosion was one for the ages. It would be negligent of the talk show guys to ignore these developments.

The Beningo rants after the Jets lose are always hilarious.

It's not about "gotcha". It's about people constantly complaining about Boston sports radio talking about the Red Sox as if that's some sort of surprise, and complaining about everything else regarding the local sports radio. Whether people here like it or not, the Red Sox are the sports team that's in the blood of New Englanders, and the Red Sox implosion was one for the ages. It would be negligent of the talk show guys to ignore these developments.

ummmmm.. who died, and made you king? just go away, no one told you or obligated you to respond in here.

Friday afternoon, I was driving from Maine to New York and looking forward to the Patriots talk in the first half of the trip.

WRONG-O!!!!

It was 100% Red Sox. 100%. If they were still playing... hey, then I'd be interested. but all this friggin' soap opera crap that the Shaughnesseys and Felgers of the world revel in... ugh. Count me out. I turned off the doosh-flow and listened to Pandora through the iPhone. No Sawx talk THERE!!! :D

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back