PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The other Manning kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Colts win, 3 of the last 5 super bowls will have been won by Mannings and the other 2 by the Pittsburgh Steelers :mad:

I mean don't get me wrong, I'll always be thankful for our successes and I'm more than happy with the state of our franchise, still being competitive as we are... but the last 5 years have ended as badly as you possibly could have wanted. You would think at the least, we could have gotten a Bears upset in sb41 or the Cardinals not letting Big Ben drive 90 yards in 2 minutes last year :(

If the Colts win, 3 of the last 5 super bowls will have been won by Mannings and the other 2 by the Pittsburgh Steelers :mad:

I mean don't get me wrong, I'll always be thankful for our successes and I'm more than happy with the state of our franchise, still being competitive as we are... but the last 5 years have ended as badly as you possibly could have wanted. You would think at the least, we could have gotten a Bears upset in sb41 or the Cardinals not letting Big Ben drive 90 yards in 2 minutes last year :(

yup. you can only suck it up though. Looking at things this way makes me not want to watch football, so forget about it. It sucks, but theyd ealt with it while we were kings, now we have to.

I had heard a lot of different rumors over the years about "the third Manning." First I heard he just wasn't interested in football, kinda like Gary Ewing on Dallas wasn't interested in the oil business. Then I heard he played but suffered some sort of career-ending injury in either high school or college. Finally the topic came up when I was talking with my friend the Eagles fan and he told me about the disease or condition the guy has.

On a related note: Cooper Manning Wins Super Bowl Of Energy Stocks Trading | The Onion - America's Finest News Source :D

This would be a classic BB signing. Let's bring him in!

He is going to disapear like chuck cunningham.

I watched a little featurette of him on ESPN a few yrs ago and they did say he was the most athletically gifted of the mannings. If I remember correctly he developed a condition on his spine.

Hes got a name, Cletus Cooper Manning...

We need a new waterboy, our old one is now the QB of the chiefs.

I give Cooper credit. He hasn't made a fool of himself on national TV licking cookies with his brothers.
The NFL Manning boys have no shame.....:D.....and no class!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes