PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Stanley Cup Finals Game 7 thread

The Bruins are playing an outstanding game of hockey thus far. They could have conceivably been 3-0 up if it weren't for the Canucks great run of luck on their home ice. What I'd give to pinch another goal to go up 2-0 and put some real scoreboard pressure on Vancouver.

Keep it up Bruins. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Thank you Chara. ...

If the defense keeps giving the puck to Vancouver....they won't be ahead for long...:(

get i more here..come on!!

Brad Marchand I love you!

YES. Marchand is a freakin' force of nature.

The Bruins are all over the Canucks right now. They have to kill off this game in the next few minutes whilst they have the momentum in Vancouver.

gotta kill this penalty...so big

3-0 Bruins fans! Wooohooooo.

I'm just not seeing this "punching motion" from Bergeron they keep talking about. Anyone else?

Luongo's bad luck is terrible today -- hope it stays that way ;). Bruins now shooting from anywhere, for good reason.

I said bergeron and chara would score tonight..so come on chara!!

That announcer was trying to see a glove punching the puck into the net....must be a Canuck fan or Bruin hater..

NO WAY ..if anything he was shoved in and the butt end of his stick got the puck in the net....but it was more the defenseman pushing him thru than anything else...B's will take it...A goal is a goal....

Luongo deserves every goal against him :rocker:

I said bergeron and chara would score tonight..so come on chara!!

That save he made in the goal behind Thomas is as good as a goal IMO ...

Would love to see Recchi score.

That announcer was trying to see a glove punching the puck into the net....must be a Canuck fan or Bruin hater..

NO WAY ..if anything he was shoved in and the butt end of his stick got the puck in the net....but it was more the defenseman pushing him thru than anything else...B's will take it...A goal is a goal....

Luongo deserves every goal against him :rocker:
If that wasn't awarded a goal I couldn't see how it wouldn't have been a penalty shot at minimum. Regardless Luongo should have made that save. He's crumbled under the expectation two periods in. The Bruins penalty kill and short handed goal scoring has been marvelous this series.

Brad Marchand is playing an epic game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.

20 minutes Bruins. 20 more minutes to immortality. Finish it.

Last edited:
That save he made in the goal behind Thomas is as good as a goal IMO ...

Would love to see Recchi score.

Chara gave that puck away...he dam well had better make that save !!!! :D

Was hoping Recchi got a goal on that semi breakaway....he would have had one a few years ago when he was a bit faster :rocker:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back