PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jets confused themselves by moving all around at the snap

I'm hurting my soul doing this, but i have to root for the Jets, cause i live in Southern California, and a lot of my friends are Charger fans, so bragging rights are at stake

you're banned! ;)

Jets were killed on that punt. They need to win the field position battle if they want a chance today.

Merriman juiced up extra for this game. Hopefully he can keep the roid rage in check.

Okay Vincent Jackson:)

That trips formation with Jackson going all the way across the field is something we don't see in New England.

If the field wasn't slippery he would have been gone.

that turf looks terrible

nantz jinxes kaeding. i am not sure kaeding is the most reliable kicker in the post season.

Thanks for the link, pretty damn entertaining to read!

EDIT-I love one of the posts, in a 0-0 game "were toast"

Yep, it reads like one of our game threads since 08.

Kaeding should be cut if he pulls another monster choke job. What's the point of kicking great in the regular season if your guy is just going to kill you in the playoffs when it counts.

One thing I have noticed in this playoffs is that most of the teams have very good punters. What is up with that?

Very nice.

_______

Their game thread is suprisingly quiet, compared to ours. Are they always like that there?

Their game thread is suprisingly quiet, compared to ours. Are they always like that there?

I noticed there are lots of 2 or 3 word posts...Maybe Jest fans have a hard time typing...:eek:

how can the chargers have false starts at home twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back