PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Next Wes Welker is Born

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kid had excellent technique at a lot of things. Look how he holds the ball, moves it to the appropriate hand and after a big play he hands the ball to the ref. Given the kids vision and technique, I'd say he started being coached seriously at a very young age.

You said you where on the little white boy with quick feet vibe.

I wonder how people would feel if I said , " I am on the poised, smart ,little black qb vibe". You know since the stereo type is that white qb's are smarter and more poised then black qb's..

Not sure what this kid being a white boy has to do with anything. Why did you bring that up? :rolleyes:

Someone said white kid and someone freaks. Just another chapter in the **** i fication of AMERICA.

Someone said white kid and someone freaks. Just another chapter in the **** i fication of AMERICA.

I know when I see a black kid make some great moves on the football field I note how he is black (dumb). Obv you didnt read the whole thread if you think someone "freaked" for no reason.

Another example of the I want to rebel against everything sector of America. Dont you have some ciggs to smoke in the bathroom at school junior?

Not sure what this kid being white had to do with anything. So tell us, why bring up the fact this kid is white for no reason? Be fair now Al Sharpton.

Last edited:
The kid is already taller than Welker.

Regards,
Chris

This is old news. This video (different version without the rap) was posted months ago on this site.

The kid is actually being recruited by high schools.

This is old news. This video (different version without the rap) was posted months ago on this site.

The kid is actually being recruited by high schools.

Where is he from?

I know when I see a black kid make some great moves on the football field I note how he is black (dumb). Obv you didnt read the whole thread if you think someone "freaked" for no reason.

Another example of the I want to rebel against everything sector of America. Dont you have some ciggs to smoke in the bathroom at school junior?

Not sure what this kid being white had to do with anything. So tell us, why bring up the fact this kid is white for no reason? Be fair now Al Sharpton.

They could have said look at the little yellow dragon run, and it would have made no difference to me, because i am not a thin-skinned, whiny, Liberal. You are the only one who thought about the mention of the color of his skin. What does that say about you?

wut that kid does is unreal...damn...

defenetely got coached in football since he could run....defenetely...

i wouldnt mind getting him in the future...wuts his name? LOL

HOWEVER, since we're on the black and white talk....wut he did he did against little competition, i mean....i only say one black kid trying to tackle him....if more blacks where playing, this kid would defenetely not be looking as good....

(happy danny?)

And you drop Common and The Roots. Try listening to their lyrics next time.....

Where is he from?

His name is Cody Paul and he is from Los Alamitos, CA.

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/football-recruiting/600504-12-ca-rb-db-cody-paul.html

And here is a quote from his coach:
Okay, everyone. First, let me thank you all for your comments be they positive or otherwise.

I am the head coach of the team (Los Alamitos Griffins), and of Cody Paul, and I was sent this link by one of my coaching friends and felt the need to write in and set the record straight (very briefly).

Cody is NOT 8 years old, he is 13 years old. The film fottage you’re watching is from our season last year (when he was 12years). They are of our first Regional game against Valencia Park (San Diego, CA); and our 2 Pop Warner Superbowl games vs Holliston Panthers (Red and white) and the San Marin Colts (Green and Yellow). We won all three of those games to go 15-0 and become the 2006 Pop Warner National Champions D-2 PEE WEE level (Warner Bracket).

The coaching he received and the players surrounding him were just as great. The prior 2 years, Cody played for another team, along with #20 that first year, and they amassed only 2 touchdowns in those years. The offensive line in front of him were outsized all year, and yet they were able to open up holes that a Mac-truck could go thru untouched. They were, and are, ALL awesome.

In closing please, know that Cody was a part of a GREAT team that did amazing things (last year was our second trip to Florida (back to Back) to compete for the national Championship). All the players and their families made the coaching experience beyond phenomonal. I am pleased, to know and have worked with them all. I do sincerely hope that this serves to clear up any misconceptions about Cody and the rest of 2006 Los Alamitos PEE WEE GRIFFINS!

Sincerely,

Christopher Austin

And you drop Common and The Roots. Try listening to their lyrics next time.....

I didnt say I agree with what they said. I talked about them because they play live instruments , make there own beats, and write there own music.

Unlike that garbage in the video.

He has big time moves, very professional. I'd take him over Maroney right now!!!!!!!!

I voted this thread 5 stars to counter-balance the 1-star, so far.

Because this video is killer. Ignoring the bullsh!t, white/black, bad rap/good rap junk, this is a hella video of a damn good kid to watch.

I'm leaning towards Barry Sanders and Devin Hester on this kid. Pretty spectacular. Fundamentals are down already. Switching hands, etc. The last play he was robbed. He wasn't down, although he was called down.

Looks like he's pretty small, though. I'll grant the Welker reference on that. I imagine he's being recruited already for HS, and wouldn't doubt that a few NCAA guys aren't already privy to him.

I hope the best for the kid. I imagine he'll play NCAA somewhere. Let's hope, for his sake, he's not another Marinovich. The way he celebrated with his teammates and didn't showboat after TDs gives me hope.

That kid is gamer. Fun to watch. Thank, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing