PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Next Wes Welker is Born

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently he was 12 when the video was taken..

still amazing

I'm going on the little white guy with quick feet vibe here... But yeah, there are a few runs there where he does look like Barry. Making the other kids look stoopit. In much the same way that danny88 does to himself every time he posts.

Last edited:
I'm going on the little white guy with quick feet vibe here... But yeah, there are a few runs there where he does look like Barry. Making the other kids look stoopit.

Little white kid with quick feet? What does this kid being white have to do with anything? You would not know what color he was if his legs where covered up.

What is stoopit? Word up yo! Dat white boy be stoopid! Niceeeeeeeeeeee , rolls eyes.......

Last edited:
I have never seen kids play (never played the game myself).

But this is amazing. I'm not sure you can coach that stuff. I think its just very, very good instincts. :rocker:

Well, Norman Einstein, you may not have noticed, but Wes Welker is white, as is this kid. Hence the comparison.

Whatever race he is im glad he's into Gangsta rap at such an early stage.

Yeah that might be the worst song ever recorded.

Maybe Barry but not Welker not enough lean in his run.....LOL but he is amazing

Yeah that might be the worst song ever recorded.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it the worst song ever recorded. It was actually a hit earlier in the year. Sorry, not everyone listens to Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen.

If you could only transplant that kid's brain and vision for the field into Laurence Maroney's head, then he might be averaging more than a mere 4.3 yards per carry this year. :rolleyes:

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it the worst song ever recorded. It was actually a hit earlier in the year. Sorry, not everyone listens to Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen.

I've been listening to rap since 1987. That's one of the worst rap songs ever made. I don't get the Weezy phenomenon, he's lazy and boring. It's just my opinion anyway.

Last edited:
I've been listening to rap since 1987. That's one of the worst rap songs ever made. I don't get the Weezy phenomenon, he's lazy and boring. It's just my opinion anyway.

The same opinion that caused you to bring up the fact this kid is white? :rolleyes:

I'm unclear on why you feel that was a problem. Wanna explain, danny?

who ever that kid's father is I can see him already counting his money, cause this Kid is definetly going to make alot of money in the NFL

I'm unclear on why you feel that was a problem. Wanna explain, danny?

You said you where on the little white boy with quick feet vibe.

I wonder how people would feel if I said , " I am on the poised, smart ,little black qb vibe". You know since the stereo type is that white qb's are smarter and more poised then black qb's..

Not sure what this kid being a white boy has to do with anything. Why did you bring that up? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Video of the 8 year football player would of been much better without the music about making it rain on the hoes...

Video of the 8 year football player would of been much better without the music about making it rain on the hoes...

I agree. Stuff like that gives real hip hop (common , the roots ) a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back