PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Jets are horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Jets Are Horrible

Was looking forward to seeing Hitman Harris and sg3 post after the Jest suck fest. Of course those two idiots run and hide.

If you go to JI often, you'll quickly see their posts.

Who was the other Jets fan that kept coming here, tooting the horn, then getting pissed off when people called him out? He was a mod at one of the forums. JetsFansomethingorother.

yeah, a mod at the official board where they are all sensible...then he called us all morons and the Jets the de facto Super Bowl 2010 champions.

SG3 posts and then deletes the posts minutes later..

usually his posts consist of "I pray to God that Brady and the Patriots die in a fiery bus crash and all Patriot fans get cancer.."

he's a real delight to be around obviously

Last edited:

Who was the other Jets fan that kept coming here, tooting the horn, then getting pissed off when people called him out? He was a mod at one of the forums. JetsFansomethingorother.

NYJetsfan...

God dont say that. I got scared when he hobbled off, and said a little prayer that he would not be injured.

Worse pick? Gholston or Sanchez?

Sanchez so far, but if he shows even a flicker of life at some point, that ould change in a hurry.

Sanchez so far, but if he shows even a flicker of life at some point, that ould change in a hurry.
I think its just hilarious that its a question. And even funnier that Jets fans praise Tannenbaums drafts and criticize BBs.
The trade chart probably says every pick we had in those 2 drafts couldnt trade up to draft those 2.

now now now...hold on...Goatston DID manage a shared tackle tonight...I mean that's HUGE my man...

The Gang Green is. But JetsInsider is just overloaded right now. It's too bad. I need some comedy at the moment.

Went to view some great comedic outburts and drama over at JI, and it did NOT disappoint. Good times, good times.

Shouldn't this be added to the JETS suck thread, just for fun?

:D

Which jests fan got all worked up when someone here posted that the Pats offense would be significantly better than the jests O? He argued that the Pats might be slightly better in the passing game, but the jests would "own" the Pats in the running game, in addition to being far better on D and special teams.

Which jests fan got all worked up when someone here posted that the Pats offense would be significantly better than the jests O? He argued that the Pats might be slightly better in the passing game, but the jests would "own" the Pats in the running game, in addition to being far better on D and special teams.

The same guy I was asking about. NYJetsFan. I have a feeling that he won't be back here anytime soon.

How about the Faneca is the weak link posts? Did you see his replacement get ragdolled? Or the Green is an improvement over 1400 yards from Jones?

now now now...hold on...Goatston DID manage a shared tackle tonight...I mean that's HUGE my man...

On special teams even...complimentary football! :rofl:

The same guy I was asking about. NYJetsFan. I have a feeling that he won't be back here anytime soon.

How about the Faneca is the weak link posts? Did you see his replacement get ragdolled? Or the Green is an improvement over 1400 yards from Jones?

Ah yes... it must have been him/her. I wonder why he's not here tonight? Must be stuck on the subway getting home late and school start very early tomorrow!

At least one Jets fan came here to eat his crow.

I don't blame him for being despondent before the game was over. Hell, half this board was despondent in August. :rolleyes:

i was one of the Jets fans here, i didnt called anyone out or promised SB glory , but i have no problem standing behind my team,even when they lost or played bad.

it think it was an ugly bad game by both teams,the Jets didnt play well,the Ravens didnt play well,i dont know how much of that was good defense or bad offensive excution.
there were some plays to be made on both sides.

i am not a coach,never been around football coaches but i think the playcalling was suspect on both sides of the ball for the Jets, i didnt see any adjustments from the coaches to what was going on the field,but maye thats just me.

in general i am not a person who panic and i understand that this is a long season,the coaches job is to take the positive things from the game(the few)and try to fix what was done wrong.

i also think people need to remember the Ravens D is good and they are a tough team to play,i am sure you guys know that after last year playoff.
still after all that the Jets were in the game to the end and had a shot to win it.
gave up only 10 points,thats what good defense does,keep you in the game.

its only week one,they need to move on,fix what they can and try and win next week.

i was one of the Jets fans here, i didnt called anyone out or promised SB glory , but i have no problem standing behind my team,even when they lost or played bad.

it think it was an ugly bad game by both teams,the Jets didnt play well,the Ravens didnt play well,i dont know how much of that was good defense or bad offensive excution.
there were some plays to be made on both sides.

i am not a coach,never been around football coaches but i think the playcalling was suspect on both sides of the ball for the Jets, i didnt see any adjustments from the coaches to what was going on the field,but maye thats just me.

in general i am not a person who panic and i understand that this is a long season,the coaches job is to take the positive things from the game(the few)and try to fix what was done wrong.

i also think people need to remember the Ravens D is good and they are a tough team to play,i am sure you guys know that after last year playoff.
still after all that the Jets were in the game to the end and had a shot to win it.
gave up only 10 points,thats what good defense does,keep you in the game.

its only week one,they need to move on,fix what they can and try and win next week.

I appreciate you coming on here tonight and giving your thoughtful analysis.

One thing, however that I see Jets fans have never really understood: Your team under Rex Ryan has no discipline whatsoever. They are completely out of control. I forget who the writer was (I think it was Mike Mayock) who did the "32 teams in 32 days" tour in the preseason and gave his "best this and worst that" review. Hands down, he said, the Jets were the least organized and least disciplined workout and practice organization.

That is the fatal flaw.

Ryan doesn't care about any of that discipline stuff....what he wants to do is create overmatches every single play on the line, blitz every passing play and keep doing it while running a basic running offense with five or six outlandishly idiotic trickagoggery plays like they opened with tonight in the first series. All the players are his best buddies. A real coach is the FINAL authority and in effect, the father figure on any good team. You can't be going out getting drunk and polluted , throwing the finger at young women and people who are making catcalls, with an arrogant, smug demeanor and a sloppy, fat slob, slovenly appearance. THAT is professionally embarrassing to ANY successful business enterprise.

In essence ,he's above his level of competancy.

Last edited:

Ryan doesn't care about any of that discipline stuff....what he wants to do is create overmatches every single play on the line, blitz every passing play and keep doing it while running a basic running offense with five or six outlandishly idiotic trickagoggery plays like they opened with tonight in the first series. All the players are his best buddies. A real coach is the FINAL authority and in effect, the father figure on any good team. You can't be going out getting drunk and polluted , throwing the finger at young women and people who are making catcalls, with an arrogant, smug demeanor and a sloppy, fat slob, slovenly appearance. THAT is professionally embarrassing to ANY successful business enterprise.

In essence ,he's above his level of competancy.

lack+dis.jpg

YOU RACKA DISCIPRINE!

Looks like NY completely whiffed on drafting Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back