PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Jets are horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Jets Are Horrible

The Gang Green is. But JetsInsider is just overloaded right now. It's too bad. I need some comedy at the moment.

Its not even funny to me anymore, its just sad. They'll blame the refs and say the Pats cheated so that's why they lost.

DaYmN rEfS!!!!

Hey Gut?

You rock.

Good on you for showing your face here, lose or lose:)

C'mon Pats fans, let's not be bullies.

Who is being a bully here? Either respectful of him for facing the music or chastising the Jets for their play or the overconfidence that they showed leading into the game- but no bullying.

McCourty and Butler gonna have a INT party next week vs Sanchez at New GianJets Stadium next week.

Jets will play ball/field control and try to ram it down our throats. No way they leave it up to Sanchez to win the game.

If a player isn't ready, you have to look to the coaches. They should either bench him or prepare him properly. BB is always the first to take the blame after a poor performance.

The poor kid looks lost out there, yet they keep trotting him out there. He checks down the first chance he gets, he looks terrified of making a mistake, and has no confidence whatsoever.

Sanchez deserves a ton of blame too, don't get me wrong. But the Jets coaching staff deserves a lot as well.

This is his second year in the NFL and confidence should never be an issue especially on that team, if he isn't ready that isn't on them that is on him. They can't force confidence into him, they can't force him to play better if his head isn't in the game- he has to do it himself.

Wilson has his own island. Its called Atlantis.

They'll blame the refs and say the Pats cheated so that's why they lost.

Lol speaking of that, I was reading the cincy boards, and quite a few of them think the Pats cheated yesterday. Cuz the pats seemed to know beforehand what play cincy would run. And I guess some guy also tweeted that the Pats knew if it would be a pass or run depending on how Carson stood in the huddle o_O

Sanchez has been handled poorly, I agree. There wasn't even one slant pattern on offense tonight. Brian Schottenheimer is a terrible coordinator, and he's building up quite the ****ty resume.

RRG,

You have a lot of balls coming on here and facing a bunch of giddy Pats fans after a pretty painful game. Kudos.

Remember it was just one game, and it was the Ravens, who whupped our butts in January. Sanchez does look very very hesitant, and that would scare me if I were a Jets fan.

Sad about Jenkins, though...hope he comes back, though not till after next week.

Thread titles!

1)Would you rather have Sanchez right now or Chad Pennington?

2)Our offense/schottenheimer sucks

3)Stabby McStabstab on the Jets

4)It's chintzy, biased officiating like this.

5)The stupid New York Jets

6)Total and complete lack of discipline

7)I feel bad for fellow Jets fans that made it to tonight's game

You forgot the most important one.

0) S-O-J !!!

Thread titles!

1)Would you rather have Sanchez right now or Chad Pennington?

2)Our offense/schottenheimer sucks

3)Stabby McStabstab on the Jets

4)It's chintzy, biased officiating like this.

5)The stupid New York Jets

6)Total and complete lack of discipline

7)I feel bad for fellow Jets fans that made it to tonight's game

What, no "We should have drafted Devin McCourty instead" threads yet? :eek:

Last edited:

Way to man up with starting this thread.

Two positive things I can say about the Jets:

1. Revis is truly a great player.
2. Say what you want about all the sh!t he talks, Rex always makes me laugh. I probably wouldn't hate him if he was our DC.

3) You have another great player Your punter kept the score from being 28 and zip. Excellent punting.

This is his second year in the NFL and confidence should never be an issue especially on that team, if he isn't ready that isn't on them that is on him. They can't force confidence into him, they can't force him to play better if his head isn't in the game- he has to do it himself.

I agree to an extent, and it's clear his head isn't in the game. He probably spent more time at parties than in his playbook this off-season.

But if the coaching staff can't get him to play better, and they've done all they can to prepare him, they should bench him. It's on the coaches to do something here.

Preferably not until the Pats get their two games in against him :)

Last edited:

Its not even funny to me anymore, its just sad. They'll blame the refs and say the Pats cheated so that's why they lost.

DaYmN rEfS!!!!
I was over there at the end of the second period, they were saying that the fix was in.

I agree to an extent, and it's clear his head isn't in the game. He probably spent more time at parties than in his playbook this off-season.

But if the coaching staff can't get him to play better, and they've done all they can to prepare him, they should bench him. It's on the coaches to do something here.

Ryan wouldn't be above that kind of move, it could very well happen if he stinks up the place next week.

They would have had to move up to do that.

That's the next thread, the "we should have moved up to take McCourty instead" thread.

Last edited:

It should be noted that he came here in defeat before they were actually defeated...as much as he gets credit for taking his whacks tonight he did jump the gun on the game.

Next time, maybe wait another 10 minutes Gut ;)
The guy spent the whole offseason here crowing about how great the Jets are and then at 923 before the first game is even over he is here saying they are horrible. Explains a lot.

Preferably not until the Pats get their two games in against him :)
God dont say that. I got scared when he hobbled off, and said a little prayer that he would not be injured.

Worse pick? Gholston or Sanchez?

Was looking forward to seeing Hitman Harris and sg3 post after the Jest suck fest. Of course those two idiots run and hide.

If you go to JI often, you'll quickly see their posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back