PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Jets are horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Jets Are Horrible

Hey Gut- I'm not sure why you come here, but at least you come here in defeat and just not when your team is getting crowned the off season champions again.

But since your team sucks so bad and you fully admit it, why not officially come on over to the real AFC East champions circle. I think you secretly want to anyway. We can get your handle changed to Bill Belicheck's Gut.

It should be noted that he came here in defeat before they were actually defeated...as much as he gets credit for taking his whacks tonight he did jump the gun on the game.

Next time, maybe wait another 10 minutes Gut ;)

Last edited:

Way to man up with starting this thread.

Two positive things I can say about the Jets:

1. Revis is truly a great player.
2. Say what you want about all the sh!t he talks, Rex always makes me laugh. I probably wouldn't hate him if he was our DC.

I AM concerned about the defense - they looked good early on, and they have been able to get after Brady in the last few years. I am also concerned that since they got called for lots of penalties tonight (all looked to be deserved), that the refs will go easy on them next week. However, part of the problem early on was Flacco was holding the ball too long. I don't think Brady will make that mistake, and Flacco eventually adjusted, at least getting the ball out quicker and completing some throws, even though it did not result in many points.

I am hoping that the new three headed monster (Crump/Gronk/Hernandez) will not only give Brady some protection, but also some short yardage completion options to back them off early. I don't think we are going to be able to run on the Jets D at all. They shut Ray Rice down all night.

1. Don't really need to say much about Sanchez except that the playcalling suggests that the coaching staff knows that he's in over his head. - below average qb at best

2. Revis is great. - no doubt mangini's shining moment in New Jersey

3. I never root for injuries, but Jenkins' durability has been suspect. He almost lasted a whole quarter this year. - talked trash leading up to the 2003 superbowl. Made of glass

4. Cromartie was brutally bad - probably hasn't gotten any in a while since the NFL required the jets to have him neutered. Or maybe he just still sucks. - Rumor has it he got some action at half time. Child number 11 is on the way and he sucks

5. Kyle Wilson couldn't handle the man-to-man responsibility needed in order for the jets to runs their blitz packages. - BB passed on him. Nuff said.

6. Shonn Greene can hold off on writing his HOF acceptance speech for a while. - who? where was #20

7. Highlight for announcers came with 9:00 left in Q2 when Jaworski said that you could really the the progress Sanchez had made in his second year and that he was really in command of the jets offense. Hey Jaws, care to rethink that one? - no comment necessary

Last edited:

Hey Gut,

just put this pic in your signature with the phrase "Best Defensive player in the NFL" under it!

vince-wilfork.jpg

Last edited:

Hey Gut?

You rock.

Good on you for showing your face here, lose or lose:)

C'mon Pats fans, let's not be bullies.

the jets defense was on the field for 38 min and still only gave up 10 points and just over 300 yards

but that passing game with sanchez, is a joke

Hey Gut?

You rock.

Good on you for showing your face here, lose or lose:)

C'mon Pats fans, let's not be bullies.

Exactly. It's still early in the season and anything can happen. However, Gut is the only Jets fan that I've actually seen show up and eat crow. I say lock this thread and let him be.

Jets making their board private, cowards. Little goons who run their mouth then run and hide when their teams sucks (which is often).

Thats very big of you gut to be able to admit that.

As for the game, I have to say that was possibly one of the most undisciplined football games I've ever seen. For both the Jets and Ravens. So many stupid penalties for the Jets, and such stupid offensive play calling/play for the Ravens.

I mean, come on, 3rd and short you go deep? Once maybe you were trying to surprise them, but 3 times?? And wow, I think Mcgayhee or however you spell his name, has hit the wall. He stunk. He's lost it. No burst, no power.

As for the jets, their D looks scary good, especially the first half, not so much the 2nd. But wow their O is scary bad, for both halves. I have a feeling for next weeks game against us, the Jets are going to try some 'wildcat' crap.

In the end, all I care about is that the Jets lost. I'm a happy camper right now. And I have a feeling Brady and Co. will be picking on the jets rookie all day long next week. And the way our D looked yesterday, I don't think we will have any problems containing Sanchez and Co.

Least i'm hoping so, but it is after all only the first week, so have to take that into account.

Jets making their board private, cowards. Little goons who run their mouth then run and hide when their teams sucks (which is often).

well.. some of us planned ahead, and have passwords:)

The Gang Green is. But JetsInsider is just overloaded right now. It's too bad. I need some comedy at the moment.

Sanchez played how many seasons in at USC? This season would basically be his JR. season in school. The Jets were crazy to draft him that high. He should be riding the bench somewhere for at least 2-3 seasons.

What? He came out as a junior. He would've been a senior last year, this year he'd be a postgrad :p

Last edited:

The Gang Green is. But JetsInsider is just overloaded right now. It's too bad. I need some comedy at the moment.

Damn so it was YOU Fredo who overloaded JI when I was trying to access

well.. some of us planned ahead, and have passwords:)

Thread titles!

1)Would you rather have Sanchez right now or Chad Pennington?

2)Our offense/schottenheimer sucks

3)Stabby McStabstab on the Jets

4)It's chintzy, biased officiating like this.

5)The stupid New York Jets

6)Total and complete lack of discipline

7)I feel bad for fellow Jets fans that made it to tonight's game

McCourty and Butler gonna have a INT party next week vs Sanchez at New GianJets Stadium next week.

The fact that they overloaded the site with their bandwagon-abandoning antics is kinda funny in its own right

Errors that he made were entirely his own doing. Schottenheimer can only whisper in his ear what he wants him to do, mistakes Sanchez made were on his own hands not Schottenheimer.

If a player isn't ready, you have to look to the coaches. They should either bench him or prepare him properly. BB is always the first to take the blame after a poor performance.

The poor kid looks lost out there, yet they keep trotting him out there. He checks down the first chance he gets, he looks terrified of making a mistake, and has no confidence whatsoever.

Sanchez deserves a ton of blame too, don't get me wrong. But the Jets coaching staff deserves a lot as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back