PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: "That's Kinda Gay"..Brian Kinchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I heard about this last night..on Mike Adams Show..and immediately, the name popped into my head..the long snapper from 03 that filled in when Lonie and Sean went down. Odf course Adams was talking about him as an ex-Brown and wouldn't know 95% of the Patriots fronge players..BUT I kept looking for words..comments..a REAL story..And I could only find reference to Youtube..which has had the videos removed...and finally an ESPN link buried...
The comment?? The firing?? WHy isn't ToniK fired for making references to BB's sweatshirt and the homeless...and Steve Lyons for a comment even less offensive.
Just another ex-Patriot in acition...in the news.

"According to Brian Kinchen, accouncing the Northern Illinois-Iowa game on ESPN, catching a football is "kinda gay."

See, most players, he tells us, want to catch the ball with their bodies. Instead, you have to stretch out your arms, caress the ball and get it in your hands. See, that's because your shoulder-pads are "hard and stiff," but your hands are tender.

Then he says that it's "kinda gay,"...

ESPN link
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2644860

Last edited:
If anyone out there can translate this for me, I'd be grateful.

ironwasp said:
If anyone out there can translate this for me, I'd be grateful.
Did you read the ESPN link??? My comment was more about Boston's HDH nite guy..and how he didn't recognize the name...an ex-Patriot who was the long snapper for the Pats in SB 38..

I think that anyone who reads this will struggle for the relevence, as I did????

I'm SO confused...

Pats726 said:
Did you read the ESPN link??? My comment was more about Boston's HDH nite guy..and how he didn't recognize the name...an ex-Patriot who was the long snapper for the Pats in SB 38..

What's an "HDH nite guy"? If you're referring to Mike Adams, the guy is an idiot who knows nothing about football and only pretends to care during football season. He's a baseball fanatic and it ends there, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
See, most players, he tells us, want to catch the ball with their bodies. Instead, you have to stretch out your arms, caress the ball and get it in your hands. See, that's because your shoulder-pads are "hard and stiff," but your hands are tender.

Then he says that it's "kinda gay,"...
He was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back