PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thanks for the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just posted in the "When did it become wrong to be a fan?" thread and I got all nostalgic. I'm just wondering if you guys would care to share some of your favorite memories, posts, threads, etc. of life on this site.

For me, my fav thread of all time was Shmessy's "Ron Borges of Boston Massachusetts is an Idiot." Just because when I read the title after what had happened in the other thread I laughed out loud for a good 3 or 4 minutes.

Another one would be in the thread that broke the news about Marvin Harrison choking his kids I had the idea of making the pic I now use as my avatar. That's one of the things I really enjoy is using my photoshop skills for your guy's enjoyment.

Then of course there are the regular "WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED" and "CAN we get off the field on 3rd down?" posts in the chat room on game days. Also in the chat room I can't remember when/who it was but one guy decided he was going to make a suggestion that we score or stop the opposing team or some such thing, and we did. That was pretty funny.

Then of course NEM's weekly rants against Charlie Weiss, simply classic.

Another was a pic of NEM with one of Tom Brady's Superbowl rings, that was awesome.

I can think of more, but I'll save em for later in the thread.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
I just posted in the "When did it become wrong to be a fan?" thread and I got all nostalgic. I'm just wondering if you guys would care to share some of your favorite memories, posts, threads, etc. of life on this site.

For me, my fav thread of all time was Shmessy's "Ron Borges of Boston Massachusetts is an Idiot." Just because when I read the title after what had happened in the other thread I laughed out loud for a good 3 or 4 minutes.

Another one would be in the thread that broke the news about Marvin Harrison choking his kids I had the idea of making the pic I now use as my avatar. That's one of the things I really enjoy is using my photoshop skills for your guy's enjoyment.

Then of course there are the regular "WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED" and "CAN we get off the field on 3rd down?" posts in the chat room on game days. Also in the chat room I can't remember when/who it was but one guy decided he was going to make a suggestion that we score or stop the opposing team or some such thing, and we did. That was pretty funny.

Then of course NEM's weekly rants against Charlie Weiss, simply classic.

Another was a pic of NEM with one of Tom Brady's Superbowl rings, that was awesome.

I can think of more, but I'll save em for later in the thread.

My personal favorite, tho' I never posted on it, has to be The Most Beautiful NE Cheerleader thread, version one and two!!! :D

My favorite- I can't- I'll start to cry.:D

I hate it here. All you people bug me and waste my damn time.
:p

Anything patchick writes, that brief period of sanity has such an allure to it....sigh.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I hate it here. All you people bug me and waste my damn time.
:p

Now, don't start signing "The way we were".

PATSNUTme said:
Now, don't start signing "The way we were".
*snif* ;)

In all seriousness, and I truly don't mean to be mean, but to me one of the best memories of this place was the brief time Bsamson was with us. Never before have I come across a personality that could make me sincerely laugh my ass off one minute, and make me sincerely want to rip my hair out the next. It was an amazing thing to behold.

I'll also never forget the outpouring of emotion when Tedy suffered his stroke.

"cheerleaders having sex"

the mother of all cheerleader threads

T-ShirtDynasty said:
*snif* ;)

In all seriousness, and I truly don't mean to be mean, but to me one of the best memories of this place was the brief time Bsamson was with us. Never before have I come across a personality that could make me sincerely laugh my ass off one minute, and make me sincerely want to rip my hair out the next. It was an amazing thing to behold....

Shirt, you can write Bsamson at:

Bsamson
C/O the Law Offices of Donald Yee, Esquire
3100 Borges Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 32215

Last edited:
NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

For me, my fav thread of all time was Shmessy's "Ron Borges of Boston Massachusetts is an Idiot." Just because when I read the title after what had happened in the other thread I laughed out loud for a good 3 or 4 minutes...

Thanks, man, I'm deeply honored.

I'd like to thank my parents, my 3rd grade English teacher, my......

PatsChick87 said:
My personal favorite, tho' I never posted on it, has to be The Most Beautiful NE Cheerleader thread, version one and two!!! :D

Please post on that thread, we would like to hear you thoughts. And, everytime someone posts on it, it bumps up.

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
"cheerleaders having sex"

the mother of all cheerleader threads

Woops! THATS the one I meant! :p

T-ShirtDynasty said:
*snif* ;)

In all seriousness, and I truly don't mean to be mean, but to me one of the best memories of this place was the brief time Bsamson was with us. Never before have I come across a personality that could make me sincerely laugh my ass off one minute, and make me sincerely want to rip my hair out the next. It was an amazing thing to behold.

I kinda liked Bsamson II, III and IV too ;)

PatsChick87 said:
Woops! THATS the one I meant! :p

Well, please post on that one too. Same reasons as Patriots Cheerleader thread.

PATSNUTme said:
Please post on that thread, we would like to hear you thoughts. And, everytime someone posts on it, it bumps up.
I would, except that everytime I go on that thread, my mind just goes blank, I have no coherant thoughts, ok, I get it, that's what's supposed to happen huh? :p :p

PatsChick87 said:
I would, except that everytime I go on that thread, my mind just goes blank, I have no coherant thoughts, ok, I get it, that's what's supposed to happen huh? :p :p
Welcome to men's minds when...um...wow!...Oh Baby!!!!

PatsChick87 said:

See your into it already. Just post something stupid, that's what I do.

There is no way David Patten makes this team.

The "There is no way David Patten makes this team" was a good one... I agree.

We had a thread of sarcastic book titles that was pretty funny... stuff like "Fun Bathroom Pranks" by JR Redmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes