PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thank Goodness For The Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaHerb

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Found this little gem today, one of the funnier bits of sour grapes I've seen this year. The second that you see the title of the song you should know what it's about....;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsOcEm7Rzs

Now is the time the B's need to step it up so the guy who brought us that damned "Belicheat and Shady Brady" song can have a complete meltdown!

:rocker:

u cant say this guy doesnt have talent....

ive liked every single one of the things he did...and they are all great, LOL

this however may just top em all, Ha Ha....

I sing "Go Gilooly" every single day. These tunes are absurdly catchy and funny. This guy's talented and I don't care if he's bashing the Patriots, it's all in good fun and I thoroughly enjoy his work. Keep it up, Ryan!:)

Shots of a knocked out Bergeron on the ice, set to a happy song... yeah, that's hilarious. :rolleyes:

The guy may never play again.

Shots of a knocked out Bergeron on the ice, set to a happy song... yeah, that's hilarious. :rolleyes:

The author of the song probably doesn't even know who this guy is.

NOT only that but the B's aren't playing that bad.

yea...i dont know who ur talking about either...or wut for that matter...

yea...i dont know who ur talking about either...or wut for that matter...

A young, future all-star just coming into his own, received a cheap-shot from behind against the Flyers. At first, everyone thought he might be paralyzed after they wheeled him off the ice on a stretcher. As of today, he had a broken nose and a concussion that could turn out to be very serious to his career and quality of life. So, all though, this song is clever and it's easy to dump on the B's right now, including that picture is downright pathetic.

I feel dirty for saying this but that "Belicheat and Shady Brady" song is catchy as hell. >_>

I don't think the guy they show on the ground in Bergeron. It looks like #44 and the nameplate on his jersey had 4 maybe 5 letters. Its could be an older pitcher, plus from the video, it was posted before the injury.

A young, future all-star just coming into his own, received a cheap-shot from behind against the Flyers. At first, everyone thought he might be paralyzed after they wheeled him off the ice on a stretcher. As of today, he had a broken nose and a concussion that could turn out to be very serious to his career and quality of life. So, all though, this song is clever and it's easy to dump on the B's right now, including that picture is downright pathetic.

I agree with everything in your post, but the 'it's easy to dump on the Bruins right now' is completely off base. As of today they're 6th in the Eastern Conference and have at least a game at hand on everyone ahead of them. This all despite losing one of their top two players in what was a complete cheap shot.

I know this isn't a B's message board and I'm bringing this completely OT, but I just have to defend my Bruins.

Oh, and it is a fantastic song...if the premise were correct it'd be even funnier.

BTW, the guy on the ice isn't Bergeron, it's Ward.

Last edited:
yea, i think the bruins are finally doing good again, go NE/Boston...

maybe we should change NE pats back to Boston pats...

then we have the celts, pats, bruins and sox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing