PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Terrell Owens cut by Indoor Football League team

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel bad for him. hes obviously got some kind of mental health issue thats not being treated. i hope he gets his sh!t together and finds a life after football.

The sad part about this story is that TO in this condition would still be a better player to have on the Patriots than Ocho Stinko. Thank God Billicheck isn't after him to.

Overreact much?

Seriously. Nothing quite like rooting for the obviously mentally ill to end up homeless.

I wonder what he would have been able to accomplish in his career if he wasn't a nutjob.

Latest spin is TO has been humbled and wants back in so he can help a team on the field and be a leader in the locker room... He has made the necessary changes to his life by simply firing Drew Rosenhaus and hiring a new agent. So there you go...:bricks:

Terrell Owens hires new agent, hopes for NFL return - NFL.com

Seriously. Nothing quite like rooting for the obviously mentally ill to end up homeless.

You blow an estimated 80 Million bucks in just 15 years and prclaim you are broke and if he one day somehow ended up homeless,you still think he wouldn't deserve it? :

There is no excuse for frivolous spending of today's athletes for the money they get and they reap what they sow.....period.

Last edited:
Late last night I was watching Don't be Tardy for the Wedding (I know, just shoot me). Atlanta rotational DE and STer Kroy Biermann - a former Montana bumpkin who recently married former Atlanta Housewife Kim Zoliac, who was never actually married let alone a housewife but apparently the mistress of some mystery married man referred to as Big Daddy in that show, in a million dollar ceremony in their rented Atlanta Mansion - had her jewler drop buy with carte blanche for Kim to pick her wedding present. She chose a $400K 40 carat diamond bracelet. A 26 year old former 5th round draft pick, old Kroy just signed a 3 year $12M extension. Have a feeling it and more will be gone before this season ends...

They just don't get it. This isn't the NBA or MLB, and even then the checks eventually just stop coming and if you're lucky you're only in your early 30's...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back