OT - Technical II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I'll ask a technical question.

I've had this problem at work where the forum page loads but it takes forever, like 2 minutes. Opening a thread is a little slow but not bad. This doesn't happen at home and didn't used to at work.

Now, this has happened before for other sites and cleared up as suddenly as it started. Also when it's trying to load, if I go to a different page I see the forum page here flash on quickly then it leaves.

I've tried clearing my cache and history but that hasn't helped. I imagine it'll just stop doing this eventually like it has with other pages. But, meanwhile, any ideas ?

Dunno but my problem is that often when I leave & return to this page threads are marked UNREAD that I've READ but with no new postings. Happens constantly. I have the latest IE with all patch upgrades.

PatsWickedPissah said:
Dunno but my problem is that often when I leave & return to this page threads are marked UNREAD that I've READ but with no new postings. Happens constantly. I have the latest IE with all patch upgrades.
I had that problem before, it got fixed when I cleared everything out. Clear your cache, history, maybe your cookies, clear everything and it should go away. It did for me, I don't know exactly which one fixed it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes