PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tebow gets hazed (haircut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like a monk! No wonder he didn't mind :)

I was about to give you crap for making a thread about Tim Tebow getting a hair cut... And then I saw the pictures:lol2:

Rookie haircuts...what a novel idea....

At least they did a good job of it. :D

As an aside, the media obsession with hazing is pretty funny these days, and baffling at the same time. Maybe I'm getting too old, but I find the net for what is considered "hazing" these days is being cast pretty wide. It used to be that "hazing" referred specifically to cruel harassment. Carrying pads, weird haircuts, and such just don't qualify.

I've already heard of some people getting upset over this. Not sure why. That haircut is awesome. Especially for Tebow.

Isn't that a bit too much?

I think the Fryer Tuck look is a lot better than some of the cuts i've seen over the years.

Agreed. The usual mohawk is overdone, the monk look is a decent take on the horrid hairdo hazing ritual.

I've already heard of some people getting upset over this. Not sure why. That haircut is awesome. Especially for Tebow.

He was smiling and looked like he was having a decent time getting the ribbing from his teammates...the ones complaining are probably the same ones who complained about the pads carrying ritual as well :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes