PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Teblow wins rookie of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow is always going to win a fan vote.

Broncos' Tim Tebow Named Pepsi NFL Rookie Of The Week - Mile High Buzz - SB Nation Denver

I figured there's already a thread on this given how Gronk was the obvious candidate but couldn't find one. What reason could anyone have for Tebow deserving it over Gronk other than him being a bible beater and him making a stupid "My mommy almost aborted me" superbowl ad?

While I agree Gronk should have gotten it, atleast when compared to Tebow, the rest of your post is pathetic and classless!

Didn't McDaniels say that Tebow wasn't going to be a gimmick QB? So much for that...

You just got to laugh at this really. I mean if his name makes it to voting for anything good he is going to get the most votes.

I had to go and check to see if he was on the probowl ballet but he is not. It would crack me up if he made it to the probowl in his first year.:D

As a Gator fan, I have a special place in my heart as a football fan for Tebow. But he certainly didn't deserve that award. The voting process either has to be changed (not sure how that would happen) or the award should just go away.

Gronk was better...your comments on Tebow are uncalled for.

Agreed. Let's leave the religion and politics in the sewer at the bottom of the forum.

Maybe some of the god talk and abortion talk is a bit snarky and low class but let's put it another way. Teblow is the Bristol Palin of the NFL!

This league is corrupt. I thought we all knew that by now.

I had to go and check to see if he was on the probowl ballet but he is not. It would crack me up if he made it to the probowl in his first year.:D

He might make it very soon, he has probowl potential as a fullback. He's Mike Alstott Jr. more or less, Teblow will resurrect the fullback position. Smart drafting by McDaniels to get a quality fullback in the first round.

I think some of you people need to relax a bit. Are you really so driven by who wins the week 10 offensive rookie of the week to get this worked up about it? Tebow is probably the most well known rookie in the league. That's what winning a couple national championships and a Heisman will do for you.

It doesn't make him the spawn of the devil just because the idiots who voted preferred him over Gronkowski based 99% on name recognition.

Last edited:
His touchdown/yards ratio is probably what did it. you realize, if he gets 200 total yards some game, that's 80 touchdowns.

Gronk just got hosed worse than Chung did after the Dolphins game, when he didn't get Special Teams player.

Chung didn't get it against the Dolphins cuz it was a Monday night game. You guys don't know the whole story about Tebow. He actually walked on water in the locker room during half time, and at the end of the game, he turned all the Gatorade into Four Loko (a modern interpetation of and old favorite).

Last edited:
Why all the hate on Tebow?

Hate the ******ed voters. I hardly believe Tebow himself called the voters and said "Hey uh...remember me? The bible guy? dont forget about me!"

I fear that when Favre hangs em up, if Tebow evers does become a starter he will easily take Favre's place for the media's guy who can do no wrong.

Last edited:
Why all the hate on Tebow?

Hate the ******ed voters. I hardly believe Tebow himself called the voters and said "Hey uh...remember me? The bible guy? dont forget about me!"

I fear that when Favre hangs em up, if Tebow evers does become a starter he will easily take Favre's place for the media's guy who can do no wrong.

I think the hate on Tebow is more about the fact he is popular unlike Gronk who was more deserving. The award should be about who performed better when their team needed them most. That was clearly Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back