PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Team Pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice

On the Roster
Reaction score
Just talked to my buddy who works at the Razor and he told me a funny story:
Brady decided to pull a prank on Matt Cassel and yesterday during practice had someone jack up his truck, pull all the tires off, place 3 of them in front of Cassel's locker with a note that essential said happy hunting for the 4th tire. So in retaliation, while the team was in meetings this morning, Brady's car somehow ended up full of packing peanuts. My friend was saying that Cassel's car was still up on blocks and that whoever has to clean out Brady's car has his work cut out for him.
Good to see the team is nice and loose for this weekend's upcoming game.

Last edited:
Justice said:
Just talked to my buddy who works at the Razor and he told me a funny story:
Brady decided to pull a prank on Matt Cassel and yesterday during practice had someone jack up his truck, pull all the tires off, place 3 of them in front of Cassel's locker with a note that essential said happy hunting for the 4th tire. So in retaliation, while the team was in meetings this morning, Brady's car somehow ended up full of packing peanuts. My friend was saying that Cassel's car was still up on blocks and that whoever has to clean out Brady's car has his work cut out for him.
Good to see the team is nice and loose for this weekend's upcoming game.

Any concrete source on that information?

If true, that's pretty funny, but pretty disturbing if we come out and get our butts kicked on Sunday.

Brownfan80 said:
Any concrete source on that information?
Just the guy I've known since I was 10, who's worked at Gillette for the better part of 3 years. Never lied to me before, and this would be a pretty stupid thing to lie about.

Indeed it would. :)

I've heard that pranks go on in that locker room, though I've never heard ones quite to that scale before. Crazier things have happened.

:eat1:

Brownfan80 said:
If true, that's pretty funny, but pretty disturbing if we come out and get our butts kicked on Sunday.
It wouldn't be disturbing, if they play badly (which I think they won't), it's not reasonable to think that this is the whole, or part, of the reason.

Wonder how Brady's body language was when he saw his car?? Where is Madden and crew when you need them.

Justice said:
My friend was saying that Cassel's car was still up on blocks and that whoever has to clean out Brady's car has his work cut out for him.

Where's Monty Beisel and Duane Starks when you need them?

Funny story Justice! Thanks for sharing!

:cool: :cool2: :cool3:

Brownfan80 said:

Oh, I don't know. I think stories likes these are more refreshing than the ones about guys mournfully walking around in #83 skullcaps.;)

Win or lose this Sunday, I am glad the team is in good spirit. Good to know all the bleak media news are not getting them down!

GJAJ15 said:
Wonder how Brady's body language was when he saw his car?? Where is Madden and crew when you need them.

[in my best madden voice] Well, you see right here, Cassell is steeling his keys and BOOM he is out of there, I haven't seen anyone run that fast since Jim Brown in the 1959 championship game. But this setup the whole play, then over here you have Cassell opening the car and the sun roof, huh and look at this here is the guy with all the peanuts, hahhaaha you can't pull this prank off without peanuts, you know what I like about peanuts Al?

Sorry. :bricks:

LOL, great impression. Just put that Madden voice in your head and read that.

mgcolby said:
[in my best madden voice] Well, you see right here, Cassell is steeling his keys and BOOM he is out of there, I haven't seen anyone run that fast since Jim Brown in the 1959 championship game. But this setup the whole play, then over here you have Cassell opening the car and the sun roof, huh and look at this here is the guy with all the peanuts, hahhaaha you can't pull this prank off without peanuts, you know what I like about peanuts Al?

Sorry. :bricks:
d%#*!@t! Not during the week, I wasn't ready with the foam brick and broke the TV screen with the remote before I realized the voices were in my head! :eek:

So, where can I find a 13" wide screen for under $32.17?

Bella*chick said:
Oh, I don't know. I think stories likes these are more refreshing than the ones about guys mournfully walking around in #83 skullcaps.;)

I guess you're right about that one. Completely right.

Does not sound like the 'Down & Out,Depressed,I want out of this team' Tom Brady that the media is making it out to be,Thats a good story and something to help us think we are happy in that locker room and ready to play some Patriot style football this sunday.

I think it might be a prank on us. Brady is a master manipulator. He only did this so that word would get out and we would think he's finally over the Deion Branch thing and stop talking about his body language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back