PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: T.O released by Cowboys and talks (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to the Jets.

I don't care what anyone says, i'd love it if the Pat's took a one years gamble on T.O..... Moss, T.O., Welker and most importantly Brady! Tell me, whose going to stop that?

God himself would stop that.

Please, I do not ever want to see that psychotic POS in a Pats uniform. The only way I could handle it is if Ray Lewis was on the team to murder him.

Please, I do not ever want to see that psychotic POS in a Pats uniform. The only way I could handle it is if Ray Lewis was on the team to murder him.

Are you talking about BB or Brady???? :confused:

I can see the Giants or Baltimore making a run at him. The Bucs too.

Baltimore is a good guess. Didn't Lewis say he wanted to play with TO?

I'd hate to see Owens destroy Flacco though.

I am sorry TO with Moss and Welker would be unstoppable. Trust me Tom Brady is not McNabb and BB is not Andy Reid. I am pretty sure he would know his place just like Randy did when he arrived in NE. He is a competitor bottom line and with our cap space if we got him for a decent price I would be on board. All this guy wants to do is win and I am sorry but Dallas is a circus even without TO. NE is a totally different place and orginization which would cut his ass when he got out of line. Sign him to a 2 year contract because right now our number 3 receiver is who?? Atkin or a draft pick.

I don't think the Giants have cap room.

I am sorry TO with Moss and Welker would be unstoppable. Trust me Tom Brady is not McNabb and BB is not Andy Reid. I am pretty sure he would know his place just like Randy did when he arrived in NE. He is a competitor bottom line and with our cap space if we got him for a decent price I would be on board. All this guy wants to do is win and I am sorry but Dallas is a circus even without TO. NE is a totally different place and orginization which would cut his ass when he got out of line. Sign him to a 2 year contract because right now our number 3 receiver is who?? Atkin or a draft pick.

Soon to be Joey Galloway for the vet minimum. (Hopefully)

I have a feeling when he rejected the trade to Baltimore before, he probably burned enough bridges in the front office for them to ever consider bringing him in.

hahahahahaaaaa

post of the year. i didn't read anything after that, it about sums it up.

i can't believe people are seriously entertaining the idea that there is a chance in hell he would end up here. we need a serviceable no.3, not a 7 million dollar headache who will forever be playing in the shadow of not one but two pro bowl, beloved receivers. the idea won't even be entertained by the Pats FO, even as a one year thing.

my guess is NYG. they have some cap space if i'm not mistaken and they desperately need a wideout. funny thing is, right about now i'm not sure i wouldn't take "cheddar bob" burress over him. he hasn't looked good the past few seasons, erratic play by Romo or no.

I don't care what anyone says, i'd love it if the Pat's took a one years gamble on T.O..... Moss, T.O., Welker and most importantly Brady! Tell me, whose going to stop that?

offense is already good enough . if you cant winning 30 pts you can win scoring 38 a lot either.

hahahahahaaaaa

post of the year. i didn't read anything after that, it about sums it up.

i can't believe people are seriously entertaining the idea that there is a chance in hell he would end up here. we need a serviceable no.3, not a 7 million dollar headache who will forever be playing in the shadow of not one but two pro bowl, beloved receivers. the idea won't even be entertained by the Pats FO, even as a one year thing.

my guess is NYG. they have some cap space if i'm not mistaken and they desperately need a wideout. funny thing is, right about now i'm not sure i wouldn't take "cheddar bob" burress over him. he hasn't looked good the past few seasons, erratic play by Romo or no.

I don't have anything to add, just wanted to give you props on the "Cheddar Bob" reference.

This is stunning news.

popcorn.jpg

I don't think the Giants have cap room.

Owens should go there for free. He would get to rub it in the faces of the Cowboys and eagles 4 times next year. ESPN would have orgasms.

T.O. himself would derail this express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back