Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Super Bowl Joke

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by PatsDparty, Jan 31, 2008.

1. PatsDparty

PatsDparty On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Haven't seen this joke posted anywhere here...

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sits down, a man comes down and asked the man if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No", he said, "the seat is empty".

"This is incredible,” said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?

Somberly, the man says, "Well... the seat actually belongs to me. I was supposed to come here with my wife, but she passed away. This is the firstSuper Bowl we have not been together since we got married in 1967.”

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head, "No. They're all at the funeral."

2. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Heard that as a golf joke. Very funny. Thanks.

3. patriotsdynasty12189

patriotsdynasty12189 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I hate jokes about death.

4. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This reminds me of another golf joke.

A player and the other members of his foursome are teeing off on the 18th hole. All 3 of his partners play the par 4 conservatively and play iron off the tee. However the man needs a birdie to win the round against his mates so he desides to play a driver and promptly slices the ball well right into the rough leaving him about 190 yards from the green. As he approaches his ball he analyzes his options. Knowing he needs a birdie to win, he decides to pull out a fairway wood. He hauls off and nails it right on the screws. So far in fact that it sails over the green onto the clubhouse patio and striking his wife in the head, killing her instantly.

A few weeks later he comes up again to the 18th tee box with the same playing partners. Once again he pulls out the driver and hits it into the exact same spot as before. As he is walking up to his ball he is thinking about his options. To the amazement of his friends he decides to hit a fairway wood.
    One of his partners tells him to reconsider and asks him, "Don't you remember what happened last time you hit the 3-wood?"
    The man thinks for a few moments and says, "Well yes I do... I made a bogey."